Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure why I've thought of this (slow day). But I wonder what the weekly wages total is of all the players in this game?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes showing why he is worth the price tag today…..

what a colossal stroke of luck for our finances that city had their injury crisis at the start of the season!

Or we wouldn’t have gotten bueno, Doyle or bellegarde either ontop of the cash.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we don't lose, would it be our biggest miracle since the 2-1 at home to Man U under Mick, when we were bottom, they were top and unbeaten for a year? Even the 1-0 cup win at Liverpool seemed more possible than this one

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn''t Grealish give away a penalty last year for less of a handball in the final?

Jammy City.

Chelsea should have won.

They were at home in the week !

And it was their fault the Madrid game went to penalties really .

So tough luck Pep.

Last edited:

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watch Coventry get a contentious decision against them tomorrow if it looks like the dream final is threatened.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you want a French team to beat an English team?

Have you ever considered going to live there?
I’m not patriotic enough. Hence why Iv left living in England to work remotely from Eastern Europe.

Better lifestyle choices are key to a healthy life. The UK is not in a good place for anyones mental health. People are being pushed to work and work until they drop. Our UK economy is a joke.

Anyway the Greeks and Podence will give them a good game no doubts about that.

Do we want Everton or Forest to win today then? I’m thinking Everton as they are just kicking the can further down the road even if they stay up. Forest got the harder matches

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope Everton go down. Good rivalry now between us and Forest, and we can beat them every time. Still love Nuno, except when against us. And Everton have been as out of order as Man City, without the same results!

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not sure how Chelsea are losing this.
For the same reason they've been mediocre all season, really. Yesterday wasn't an aberration for Chelsea, they're a collection of somewhat talented individuals who (a) don't play as a group and (b) lack a cutting edge - every time I've seen them they've missed so many chances, it can't be a coincidence.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say his arm was in unnatural position there. When you stretch your leg out your arms will naturally come out for balance. If anything having your hands straight by your side is unnatural.

Back
Top Bottom