Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently they had a clear obvious one not given one in the first half .

You know what they say ..

They did indeed. The Stevenage goalkeeper brought down an Oxford attacker and it looked an obvious penalty, which replays showed it was.

Stevenage have yet to have a shot on goal, but for all their domination, Oxford are finding it difficult to penetrate the visitors defence.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It finished 1 - 1, so if Lincoln City win tomorrow they will move into a play off spot for the first time this season.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady starting for Leicester against the ****e. It's only his 7th start of the season. Now I don't rate Coady like some do, but that's mental, that can't have been what he'd expected dropping down a division.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure which team is fighting for automatic promotion here. Mikey Johnston is very good, I wonder if Celtic would consider selling him in the summer?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Not sure which team is fighting for automatic promotion here. Mikey Johnston is very good, I wonder if Celtic would consider selling him in the summer?

Was just thinking that about Johnston. Looks a very decent player.

Never want Albion to win but quite hoping for a draw here to make it even more nervous for Leicester.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Was just thinking that about Johnston. Looks a very decent player.

Never want Albion to win but quite hoping for a draw here to make it even more nervous for Leicester.
We want Leicester to go up surely? They'll start the season with a points deduction and, whilst me might not be involved in the relegation battle next season, every little helps.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s never a penalty. Vardy knows exactly what he’s doing there.

You Sir need to be put in pre-mod. How can you come on here and say that an award of a penalty against Albion is the wrong decision. I am all in favour of the British sense of fair play but not where Sandwell are concerned......... it was clearly a penalty :D:D:D:D

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boreham Wood must win in order to preserve their national league status. Their opponents Ebbsfleet need just a draw to stay up. Boreham Wood thought they had taken the lead, but the referee disallowed the goal for a foul on the goalkeeper. For the life of me I can’t see how it was a foul, the keeper dropped the ball. A big call by the referee and one which enraged the Boreham Wood manager, who got a yellow card for his protests.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady starting for Leicester against the ****e. It's only his 7th start of the season. Now I don't rate Coady like some do, but that's mental, that can't have been what he'd expected dropping down a division.

I was amazed last week when after two successive away defeats for The Foxes that Connor Coady did not start at Plymouth in what was always going to be a difficult fixture. That Home Park atmosphere was crying out for Connor's leadership skills. I was surprised he was left out when they played Millwall away in the fixture prior to the Plymouth match.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Interesting thought. My question would be, If the Scottish league is as **** as everyone says, why would a team playing in the self proclaimed "best league in the world" want to sign a guy who hasn't even been able to get into the squad of a team in that league, let alone the starting line up, for the last 2 or 3 seasons? ;)

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting thought. My question would be, If the Scottish league is as **** as everyone says, why would a team playing in the self proclaimed "best league in the world" want to sign a guy who hasn't even been able to get into the squad of a team in that league, let alone the starting line up, for the last 2 or 3 seasons? ;)
Fair point, but I think he'd add something different to what we currently have in terms of attacking options. A live wire off the bench if you will. We'll need more depth next season after the calamity of the last few weeks with injuries, and if Celtic would entertain a bid at a reasonable price, why not?!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bugger. 3-2 Celtic now. Aberdeen look dead on their feet.

Well it would seem if Wolves had Scottish refs in VAR then the Newcastle and Fulham penalty farces would not have happened. The onfield award to Aberdeen overturned by VAR for a challenge very much like the ones we got screwed by.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Aberdeen should've had a penalty to pull level, but VAR didn't give it. Carter-Vickers went to clear the ball, Aberdeen player sneaked in front of him, and Carter-Vickers kicked through the back of his foot. Every player on the pitch thought it was a penalty.

Oooft! Goal Aberdeen in the last minute!!!! This has been a great watch.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aberdeen should've had a penalty to pull level, but VAR didn't give it. Carter-Vickers went to clear the ball, Aberdeen player sneaked in front of him, and Carter-Vickers kicked through the back of his foot. Every player on the pitch thought it was a penalty.

Oooft! Goal Aberdeen in the last minute!!!! This has been a great watch.

The Aberdeen penalty that was overturned was far more of a penalty than the two we had given against us v Newcastle and Fulham.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Joe Hart is a total *******. Delighted he's let 2 under his body and hit the post with his own penalty so far.

Bugger. He saved that one to win it, though. :(

Back
Top Bottom