Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
GD makes this more interesting now...both Everton and Forest on -16 so it removes that advantage from Everton.
I guess we all want Luton to get up and either of the other cheats to go down.

Luton have Brentford H, Wolves A, Everton H, West Ham A, Fulham H.
It's not undoable for them to get 9 points out of that, given that only Everton will have anything to play for.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theoretical front six for England:

Kane
Foden Palmer Saka
Rice Bellingham​

In that front six across League and Europe: (goals, assists)
39, 10 Kane
20, 8 Bellingham
19, 10 Foden
18, 12 Saka
20, 9 Palmer
6, 6 Rice

122 goals and 55 assists between them this season.

Would it work? Well, Bellingham primarily played as a box-to-box midfielder for Dortmund and would complement Rice well. Foden has played a decent amount off the left.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic to listen to the Sky sycophants talking up Chelsea as being on the way their back because they beat a side that put in a performance that would shame a Division 5 hungover Sunday morning pub team.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just been on Everton's forum.

Wow I thought ours can be bad. The life has been sucked out of all them.
Not sure why they feel miserable, they have an awful lot going for them. Just lost 6-0, points deductions, possible relegation, 2 key players injured tonight, 777 buy out falling through, in danger of bankruptcy. Not so bad being a Wolves fan at the moment!

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pathetic to listen to the Sky sycophants talking up Chelsea as being on the way their back because they beat a side that put in a performance that would shame a Division 5 hungover Sunday morning pub team.

It's a joke. The commentary on Arsenal v Villa was just as bad.....even as the Villa goals were going in it was all about Arsenal losing "shock' "horror" as if they were losing to Hartlepool. Villa are 4th on merit.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These two have given us 28% of our total points for the season.
And we have failed to win at Forest Burnley Sheff United and Luton.

3 points from those games . For all our good results it’s those games that will end up costing us if we miss out.

Tonight however I am snorting and chortling at the absolute car crash that is Everton FC and they can’t say they didn’t see it coming.
Forest will turn them over Sunday and they will be in real trouble then.

My hope is Luton stay up. Shoestring budget, yet playing their socks off for Edwards .

Great weekend of football to look forward to .

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a joke. The commentary on Arsenal v Villa was just as bad.....even as the Villa goals were going in it was all about Arsenal losing "shock' "horror" as if they were losing to Hartlepool. Villa are 4th on merit.
Sky make even the most honest supporter reach for a dodgy box. I would sooner listen to Arabic commentary than their sky 7 sycophantic rantings.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Well done Connor Gallagher!!! Strong captaincy there!! He was taking no crap off those two unprofessional looking ass hats
Utterly embarrassing. Great team spirit at Chelsea, obviously. Is Dyche getting away with his team being so poor as well?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Utterly embarrassing. Great team spirit at Chelsea, obviously. Is Dyche getting away with his team being so poor as well?
??

Sorry mate, don’t get what you are driving at when i am commenting on one isolated moment that was about Chelsea players.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Kane
Foden Palmer Saka
Rice Bellingham​

39, 10 Kane
20, 8 Bellingham
19, 10 Foden
18, 12 Saka
20, 9 Palmer
6, 6 Rice

Would it work? Well, Bellingham primarily played as a box-to-box midfielder for Dortmund and would complement Rice well. Foden has played a decent amount off the left.
Maguire says hold my beer

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Worst thing is, Everton, like Forest, will bloody stay up. Grrr.
They do play Forest, Brentford, Luton and Sheffield Utd. That gives them every chance to stay up, though only Sheffield is a bye. Even if its close though the league will cancel the latest points deduction on appeal. It will sicken me to see them cheat and stay up, and with a new stadium to boot.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Kane
Foden Palmer Saka
Rice Bellingham​

39, 10 Kane
20, 8 Bellingham
19, 10 Foden
18, 12 Saka
20, 9 Palmer
6, 6 Rice

Thats the midfield and forward line we have all been calling for and it picks itself now. Hope gareth goes with it because that is so exciting going forward.
So interchangeable across the front 3, pacey, skillful and all can crack a shot off. Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war! We are gonna win it!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They do play Forest, Brentford, Luton and Sheffield Utd. That gives them every chance to stay up, though only Sheffield is a bye. Even if its close though the league will cancel the latest points deduction on appeal. It will sicken me to see them cheat and stay up, and with a new stadium to boot.

Sadly I fear the points deduction will get cancelled as the Football Association's paymasters Sky and to a lesser extent TNT will not want to lose screening the Merseyside Derby.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Kane
Foden Palmer Saka
Rice Bellingham​

39, 10 Kane
20, 8 Bellingham
19, 10 Foden
18, 12 Saka
20, 9 Palmer
6, 6 Rice

Not sure who all the 4 at the back would be but Stones and walker should be 2 so that is looking like some team.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure who all the 4 at the back would be but Stones and walker should be 2 so that is looking like some team.
Honestly with that attacking of a front six, it would make sense to “do a Pep” and start four centre backs. Although, Walker is as good defensively as any centre back. I wouldn’t be against Konsa as an unorthodox left back, given lack of any decent alternative.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely don't mean that
If it finally sends the cheating turds Everton down, saves an ex wolves players team and luton who are a wonderful story for football get another season like they deserve, then that loss is one I will be happy has happened!!

Sacrifices for the good of football lol

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it finally sends the cheating turds Everton down, saves an ex wolves players team and luton who are a wonderful story for football get another season like they deserve, then that loss is one I will be happy has happened!!

Sacrifices for the good of football lol
*******s. I hope we beat Luton 10-0, and every other team we play.

Back
Top Bottom