Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Leverkusen look like they will wrap up the title in style.

Happy to see Xhaka get a goal. He has been so immense for them. 99th percentile for progressive passes...just keeps them ticking.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hate the whole vibe of this Arsenal side and most of it comes from the managers personality. Love City to beat both Liverpool and Arsenal to the title.
Agree with this. The vibes at Arsenal have changed quite a bit in the last few years, and it's the manager.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate the whole vibe of this Arsenal side and most of it comes from the managers personality. Love City to beat both Liverpool and Arsenal to the title.
Indeed. I don't really care how Villa get on, to be honest. We have some banter with them but nowhere near the levels of hate that we have as a club with Albion and Blues.

Klopp winning it in his final season or Arteta and Arsenal doing so would be insufferable.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bottle jobs they could have had 10 first half and have collapsed 2nd half.

Doubt they'll be aa generous next week.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal choke again with both them and Liverpool handing the title to Man City, the one team I didn’t want to win the league. Again

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No chance. There is not a snowball in hell's chance for Arsenal to drop points, never, cannot happen, won't happen. They will win easily. Lightening doesn't strike twice etc....... :rolleyes:
:)ermmmm

Back
Top Bottom