Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Salah with a nudge in the back that sprung the attack, how's the ref not seen that? It's clever but obvious.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crikey.... and we thought we had an abundance of missed placed passes !!

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good for Palace. What a second half performance. They hung on by one fingernail, but hell if they didn't hang on.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better pass the tissues to redknapp who said he wasn't worried at half time

He manages to be by far one of the worst pundits in the media, which when consider just how much garbage there is out there makes him the ultimate landfill site :) :) :)

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So where is the Kop singing You'll Never Walk Alone and that looks like thousands leaving early. I thought according to Sky they were the most loyal passionate fans in the world ?
Had the game on the radio and there was nothing the commentators could do about the tirade of very sweary abuse being hurled at Liverpool players by their own supporters.

It was vicious and sustained.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My goodness, this commentator, no pretense whatsoever.

Last edited:

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had the game on the radio and there was nothing the commentators could do about the tirade of very sweary abuse being hurled at Liverpool players by their own supporters.

It was vicious and sustained.

I heard all that as well as there was no why I was going to listen to Spit the Dog Carragher commentating on Liverpool game. I always go with the Radio 5 commentary and Sky on mute.

Back
Top Bottom