Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To this day I don't get how we said " nah....you're alright. Think we will pass"
He now starts in midfield for PSG

He tore it up at that international u21 tournament as well during the season and still didn’t get a sniff……

He for me is one that got away…..

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Four cracking Champions League quarter finals this year. All of them wide open going into the second leg.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen Ipswich play about 8/9 times properly this season, including tonight.

They are truly terrible. If you judged all those games in isolation, they perform like a side battling relegation.

I know you can fluke your way to promotion in a season, usually via the play-offs, but I honestly can't grasp how they have so many points. They're abysmal.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching all 4 CL matches this week. Can only dream that one day Wolves would be able to go shoulder to shoulder with this quality.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

They are truly terrible. If you judged all those games in isolation, they perform like a side battling relegation.

I know you can fluke your way to promotion in a season, usually via the play-offs, but I honestly can't grasp how they have so many points. They're abysmal.
Momentum. They just know how to win games, it's become a habit for them. Certainly not the first time a team has got promoted and "over performed". Much harder to do that in the Premier League where the gulf is enormous.

Best case scenario for us would probably be Leicester and Ipswich get the automatic spots (instant deduction for Leicester), and Tesco's winning the playoffs.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Momentum. They just know how to win games, it's become a habit for them. Certainly not the first time a team has got promoted and "over performed". Much harder to do that in the Premier League where the gulf is enormous.

Best case scenario for us would probably be Leicester and Ipswich get the automatic spots (instant deduction for Leicester), and Tesco's winning the playoffs.

Yeah, they have heart and character, so fair play to them for that.

But, in terms of quality, they're nowhere near Leeds and Leicester.

I agree they would certainly go down, and Leicester will struggle because of the points deductions. I disagree with the ****. I think Corberan is a very good defensive manager, and with an owner who will spend, he could get an underdog side scrapping with the rest. He's a bit Thomas Frank-esque, and is massively overachieving with them considering what he's had.

Would never want them up anyway, even if they were guaranteed to go down. I think Southampton will win the play-offs and it will be the three that went down that come up.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shaping up to be a nightmare season. Losing the FA cup quarter , the **** winning at Wembley to win the play offs and ****ing Bolton getting promotion

Even though Derby are doing their level best to **** it up, I don't think Bolton will get over the line for automatic. Their four remaining matches are Portsmouth (top), two games against teams at the bottom fighting against relegation, and then Peterborough away, who are in fourth and will be wanting to consolidate their own position. Bolton will then get beaten in the play-offs 15-0 by Barnsley, with all the goals being offside.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, they have heart and character, so fair play to them for that.

But, in terms of quality, they're nowhere near Leeds and Leicester.

I agree they would certainly go down, and Leicester will struggle because of the points deductions. I disagree with the ****. I think Corberan is a very good defensive manager, and with an owner who will spend, he could get an underdog side scrapping with the rest. He's a bit Thomas Frank-esque, and is massively overachieving with them considering what he's had.

Would never want them up anyway, even if they were guaranteed to go down. I think Southampton will win the play-offs and it will be the three that went down that come up.
I'd want them up just to have a more regular BCD, the joy of that win over them was so special. I agree Corberan is a decent manager, given their squad is nothing special at all. That being said, not sure they'd pose more of a threat than Leeds or Southampton, assuming they would both also invest heavily.

Lawndog

Reaction score
I'd want them up just to have a more regular BCD, the joy of that win over them was so special. I agree Corberan is a decent manager, given their squad is nothing special at all. That being said, not sure they'd pose more of a threat than Leeds or Southampton, assuming they would both also invest heavily.
I don't want them anywhere near us.....nor PL money......

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Who played up front for them before Moore?

He is honestly awful. Can barely move

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who played up front for them before Moore?

He is honestly awful. Can barely move
They had that George Hirst but he's been out for months.

To be fair to Moore, he might be injured. Went off against Southampton and has been a doubt for past two but has played. Agreed was awful.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How come English officials on VAR can come to such quick decisions in Europe, yet can take 5 minutes in the PL. Makes you wonder what they are told by the powers that be in this country.
Was it an offside one ?

They have the automated system which helps .

I was surprised they didn’t score again.

Infact we nearly did !

Ipswich dominated the first half but was a very even 2nd.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was it an offside one ?

They have the automated system which helps .

I was surprised they didn’t score again.

Infact we nearly did !

Ipswich dominated the first half but was a very even 2nd.
Seems like you've improved a lot since sacking Ismael. You impressed with the job Cleverley is doing?

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eh. There were lots of goals in the last WC Final, but tbh the whole thing felt plastic to me. The last euros I mostly remember the fan trouble at the final.
All opinions I suppose but don’t know how anyone couldn’t enjoy the last World Cup, probably the best one there’s been.

Personally absolutely love tournament football and really looking forward to the summer.

Back
Top Bottom