Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Seeing Arsenal fans still claiming that Saka should've had a penalty is fun viewing, he literally killed Neuer and it gets clearer each time you watch a replay of it.
Eh. Saka runs very wide legged generally. It's unusual, but gives him ridiculous power. Neuer makes a movement toward him. He's under no obligation to dodge Neuer's foot. I don't think it's that obvious. 50/50 to me.

I also thought the Sane penalty was baby **** soft. Lad did get touched, but he also clips his own leg on the way down and was obviously looking for it. I can see their annoyance.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm at the stage where I turn off games as soon as they are over. Don't listen to pundits before games or at half time. The only problem left is the commentators and pundits during the game. I've heard people say that McCoist is great. Listening to him last night he just seems to fill the air with words. One of his gems last night "the Arsenal supporters have been great its just that Bayern have kept them quiet". Genius.
British play-by-play commentators are often very good, but the colour commentators are almost universally worthless.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
To be fair the last World Cup was unbelievably entertaining, brilliant tournament. The Euros before it were very good as well.
Eh. There were lots of goals in the last WC Final, but tbh the whole thing felt plastic to me. The last euros I mostly remember the fan trouble at the final.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eh. Saka runs very wide legged generally. It's unusual, but gives him ridiculous power. Neuer makes a movement toward him. He's under no obligation to dodge Neuer's foot. I don't think it's that obvious. 50/50 to me.

I also thought the Sane penalty was baby **** soft. Lad did get touched, but he also clips his own leg on the way down and was obviously looking for it. I can see their annoyance.
No chance -
He's got two legs in the air before he's anywhere near him. It's a dive.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To this day I don't get how we said " nah....you're alright. Think we will pass"
He now starts in midfield for PSG
He didn’t want to sign for us which is hardly surprising seeing as he was barely used.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anthony Taylor is such a **** ref. Obvious yellow against Raphina but he’s bottled it as it’s early in the game

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Vitinha has scored, he looks a good player. Portuguese too. Surprised we didn't sign him when he was younger...

Back
Top Bottom