Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
While I get the comments about the perceived quality I would rather watch this than the over hyped damp squib that is likely to be on offer at The Tax Dodger Dome...... The new name for Old Trafford since Ratcliffe went there :) :) :)
Agree, but the recent 4-3 FA cup game between the two was decent. I imagine this game may return to the normal dour tight games between them (the 7-1 game aside!). We live in hope!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if any Celtic player will try it on with Connor! They’d be best advised to walk away lol

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just found out that two teams that hate each other on the same level as The Old Firm, Feyenoord and Ajax are playing each other. The team from Rotterdam ( with one of the truly great kits in football in my view :) :) :) ) lead the Amsterdam team 2-0. As the Kaiser Chiefs would say " I predict a Riot " !!!!

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
This game has been low on overall quality, but the entertainment has been fantastic, with a moment of top notch skill by the lad then
That's Scottish football summed up perfectly. That's why I love it and can relate to it so much better than the Greed League. It can be utterly **** for an hour, then bedlam break out, goals fly in from 40 yards, a guy signed from Warrington Rylands for peanuts rams in an overhead kick etc. It's far more relatable, honest, and organic.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just found out that two teams that hate each other on the same level as The Old Firm, Feyenoord and Ajax are playing each other. The team from Rotterdam ( with one of the truly great kits in football in my view :) :) :) ) lead the Amsterdam team 2-0. As the Kaiser Chiefs would say " I predict a Riot " !!!!
I went to Ajax v Feyenoord in 1993 at the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam (supporting Ajax as I lived in Amsterdam at the time).

It was an experience to say the least.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of my favourite all time comedy films is Caddyshack. Rodney Dangerfield fires in one brilliant one liner after another. There is a scene in which Judge Smails the snobby Chairman of the Golf Club is wearing a bad looking trilby. " Did you get a bowl of soup with that hat ! " is the classic line Al Czervik ( Rodney Dangerfield ) quips to Smails. When I saw the Artful Tax Dodger Ratcliffe in that cheap looking green suit he is wearing I immediately remembered this line. :) :) :)

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is all the hype and **** kissing over Mainoo? Admittedly I haven’t watched many Utd games, but other than his goal against us where he should’ve been stopped outside the area), I don’t see anything special/spectacular about the kid.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why did Manchester United kick the ball out of play. Despite his play acting, there was nothing wrong with Diaz.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool should be 3 or 4 up here. Man Utd terrible.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man United were terrible that first half. I reckon that's one of the worst performances I've seen from a midfield. Bruno Fernandes must have given it away pretty much every time he's had it.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only positive for United is they’re still in this, their midfield is non existent

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rashford has an even more permanent miserable sulking face than Fernandes which is some achievement.

Different levels of misery. Fernandes is just a squealy, petulant, I want I want I want manchild. Rashford looks like he wants to run away to a remote cabin in the Canadian wilderness to live among wolves and bears and rediscover his lost soul.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Sheff Utd put up more of a fight than Utd have. Should be 3-0 at least.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is all the hype and **** kissing over Mainoo? Admittedly I haven’t watched many Utd games, but other than his goal against us where he should’ve been stopped outside the area), I don’t see anything special/spectacular about the kid.
Same mate. Don't get the fuss about a clone of Phillips

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kelleher is lucky he didn't get a hand to that. Straight red if he did.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes it was a bad mistake, but that was a world class finish by Fernandes.

Back
Top Bottom