Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is a decent amount of Plymouth fans at Rotherham tonight. It must be 250 miles or more from Devon to South Yorkshire, yet they have travelled in good numbers. So far, so good for them as Argyle are 1 up. As it stands Rotherham United will be relegated tonight.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There is a decent amount of Plymouth fans at Rotherham tonight. It must be 250 miles or more from Devon to South Yorkshire, yet they have travelled in good numbers. So far, so good for them as Argyle are 1 up. As it stands Rotherham United will be relegated tonight.
They have a good travelling support generally .

Big win tonight .

Rotherham been doomed for months .

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

293 miles and just under 6 hours in a car so the official coaches are probably going to take 7 hours with driver stops. So those Plymouth fans are looking at 5am before they get home .

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes on the bench again for Man City.

He's played 520 minutes in the league for Man City this season, over 28 games - that's 18 minutes a game.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nunes on the bench again for Man City.

He's played 520 minutes in the league for Man City this season, over 28 games - that's 18 minutes a game.

I have seen more minutes of him on YouTube partner adverts for city than on the pitch…….

What a deal we got for him!!!

We benefited big time from their injury crisis at the start of the season

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great save by Henderson!!!

I bloody love him as a keeper!!! I think if he could stay fit and get a good run he is the best English keeper

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth isn’t that a pen????

Was far more of a pen than the one given against United the other night……

That is a sky 6 decision ALL DAY LONG!!!!

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS. Apparently Munoz and Haaland swapped shirts as they were going down the tunnel....

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rico Lewis is a good player
Must be about the same size as Hodge.
Shows size isn't a barrier if you have the talent

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd be fuming if that pen was given against us. Since when has winning the ball suddenly started to not matter? I could understand if the tackle has too much force behind it and is dangerous but a normal tackle? how much of the ball do you need to win now? if VAR has it's way they'll turn this into a non-contact sport.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In a big day for two West Midlands non-league aides, Solihull Moors are heading to Wembley for the first time in there history, after beating Bromley 1-2 in the FA Trophy Semi-Final. They will play Gateshead on May 11th, after they beat Macclesfield.

And my birth place’s main side in Worcester City, won the first leg of there FA Vase Semi-Final 1-0 against Great Wakering Rovers in front over 3k at Sixways. If they hold in the second leg, they will take on Romford in the Final on the same day.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd be fuming if that pen was given against us. Since when has winning the ball suddenly started to not matter? I could understand if the tackle has too much force behind it and is dangerous but a normal tackle? how much of the ball do you need to win now? if VAR has it's way they'll turn this into a non-contact sport.
Don’t want to upset Arteta his rant the other month .

Arsenal seem to get a lot of decisions their way tbh .

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am watching PSG v Clermont, top v bottom in France. PSG rested a few players expecting an easy victory. Clermont scored in the first half and are still leading despite PSG bringing the big guns on. I hope they can hang on for the last 10 minutes or so.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to this as part of weekend in Paris.

Crowd are amazing right through the game, went to a different level when Mbappe came on.

Really enjoyed the match, stadium is basically a concrete bowl with little facilities but works.

Mbappe came on to a great reception, and the commentators were talking about him non stop. He did very little, but then a bit of class set up the equaliser. It was tough on Clermont who had worked their socks off to try to hold on to their lead.

Back
Top Bottom