Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
If City don't buck up their ideas Pep might need to bring on Plug in the second half to save the day.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think Villa have been that bad , I wonder how many City will put past us ?

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man City have so many good players it’s quite embarrassing the ease they can brush teams aside. On another note I know he’s winning things but Grealish just isn’t the same player is he as when he was at Villa. He was exciting and was always looking to take players on but he seems content to do the easy stuff now and takes very few chances. I get it’s how Pep wants him to play but from a purists point of view it’s disappointing to see. I like to see players take on opposition but there’s not so much of it these days. Maybe that’s why players like Neto is valued so highly. I just feel going at someone taking them on at speed lifts the crowd and sets the tone.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes but is fun until then. I wouldn’t mind them winning if it stops Liverpool or arsenal winning anything

Actually I think I’d like Arsenal to win it for a change. I don’t like them, but better than Liverpool, and I’m struggling to get past Man City’s buying the league.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Foden is a wonderful player, but Bellingham is firmly in that "generational" bracket, which often gets overused as a term nowadays. You could play Bellingham in every position on the pitch and he'd still be the best on it.

Back
Top Bottom