Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looked offside so why not give it offside, like ours looked inside, go with the eye

I must admit I didn’t think it was offside on first viewing, and Everton didn’t complain. It was marginal, and when they have to draw the lines it shows how close it is.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was just imagining the levels of vitriol on here had one of our players done what Mullen of Hollywood FC did last night.

1-0 down at Doncaster and a Wrexham player has a shot on target which is going in.
Mullen does the typical striker thing and finishes it off from a yard out.
Original player was onside. Mullen was off

Disallowed

Last edited:

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was just imagining the levels of vitriol on here had one of our players done what Mullen of Hollywood FC did last night.

1-0 down at Doncaster and a Wrexham player has a shot on target which is going in.
Mullin does the typical striker thing and finishes it off from a yard out.
Original player was onside. Mullen was off

Disallowed
Too greedy for that 100th goal !

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Morgan Gibbs-White looked absolutely outstanding tonight for Forest, set up two and scored one.

That level of performance will get him noticed by the big boys. I hope we have a sell on.
10% of the profit, which since we'll have received most of the add-ons probably means we'd struggle to make anything significant.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morgan Gibbs-White looked absolutely outstanding tonight for Forest, set up two and scored one.

That level of performance will get him noticed by the big boys. I hope we have a sell on.
Danny Murphy, on the radio this morning, was convinced that he's going to be a Champions League player next season.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

That’s why they were all over the wwfc hashtag again you’d think they’d keep their heads down for a bit the ****ing cheats.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Arsenal resting a few players and Man City leaving Haaland/KDB on the bench .

Arsenal will probably be ok but risky from Pep?

Guess they will be pretty handy to bring on if required!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal resting a few players and Man City leaving Haaland/KDB on the bench .

Arsenal will probably be ok but risky from Pep?

Guess they will be pretty handy to bring on if required!

Looking at the Manchester City starting line up, and even without them two it’s not too shabby is it?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That goal was coming. Luton are defending that deep that eventually Arsenal would find a way through.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Danny Murphy, on the radio this morning, was convinced that he's going to be a Champions League player next season.

As a rotation player, I can 100% see that!

He is a quality operator in a rank poor forest team……

put him in a man united squad and I think they improve massively (I know they aren’t top 4/5, but they are still a massive club who will push for champs league next campaign)

Would fit in well at arsenal off the bench

Would be a good addition to spurs

And as the table is right now, he walks into that villa team.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Talking of City, I started watching the new Man City documentary, Together Treble Winners, on Netflix today. Covers their treble winning last season. It is as dull as dishwater. It's so preening and sycophant and staged. Terrible TV. I'll watch any type of football programme but I couldn't even finish the first episode. Highly not recommended!

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing that if Villa were to win tonight they would be 2 points behind Man City 30+ games into the season.

Back
Top Bottom