Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will watch England this summer but there will be no flying of flags from my car. No overpriced England shirt. No watching the game the game in a pub surrounded by drunk muppets throwing beer up in the air, shouting " Ingerland, Ingerland ! " while they are giving it " Brilliant Harry, clever play for that penalty " while every year until this one the same clowns in the £125 England tops have been wearing an Arsenal, Man Utd or Chelsea shirt screaming at the same player " You are a ****ing diver Kane you cheating **** ! " .

I have always been and will always be Wolves before England.

Of course as far as the Daily Mail and the Express are concerned this makes me a dangerous far left extremist :p:p:p
100% agree. I have seen England a few times, but they never hold the same interest for me as a Wolves game. Too expensive, hate Wembley, beer very expensive, too many neanderthal fans and the Sheffield brass band really gets on my tits.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Two complete sets of games in the Championship Friday and Monday and WBA are not on live, perhaps Sky have finally realised no one gives a toss :D :D :D
Sesame Street Fainting GIF

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
It's in most Premier League team's interest for Leicester City to go up this season as they will start with a points deduction. Although I don't think we'll be involved in the relegation battle next season, it still would ease my mind a little. I'd really like to see Ipswich go up but don't care about the rest. As long as it's not Albion in the playoffs.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I watched the last 15 mins of the Foxes game just now and they looked out for the count. They're done IMO, and it's been a couple of months to forget for their lot.

I'd like to see Ipswich & Leeds come up, and Southampton or Norwich thru the play-offs. Anyone but the Boggies for me really.

Interesting to see Nahki Wells playing - I know he scores goals in the Chump but he doesn't seem the player some were predicting him to be 10 years ago. We were allegedly interested in him ourselves, and there was certainly a lot of talk about him on here some years ago. He seemed pretty ordinary to me today, albeit only 15 minutes seeing him etc etc etc.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's a shocking collapse which beats our own shocking collapse IMO; but they don't have Forest / Derby as the ones overtaking them. That was the agony for me - of all the clubs to overtake us, it just had to be our little neighbours. It still gives me late-night sweats now.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always give this bloke the benefit of the doubt, but watching Wrexham v Mansfield, James McLean has taken out a Mansfield player in the second minute with an awful challenge (yellow card only), and the Mansfield player now has to be substituted.

Come on Mansfield...

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's in most Premier League team's interest for Leicester City to go up this season as they will start with a points deduction. Although I don't think we'll be involved in the relegation battle next season, it still would ease my mind a little. I'd really like to see Ipswich go up but don't care about the rest. As long as it's not Albion in the playoffs.
That's a good point.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a shocking collapse which beats our own shocking collapse IMO; but they don't have Forest / Derby as the ones overtaking them. That was the agony for me - of all the clubs to overtake us, it just had to be our little neighbours. It still gives me late-night sweats now.
Yes - an absolute nightmare few weeks.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched the second half of Leicester v Brizzle City and the after match talk in the studio. Jobi McAnuff who for me is easily one of top pundits on TV said that Leicester have no plan B at all and it is no coincidence that they have basically been " sussed out " by all and sundry since the second half of the season commenced.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, I’d love for the Albion to make the playoffs and lose convincingly in the final, too close for comfort admittedly but the heartbreak would be wonderful to see!

As Eddie Cochran and indeed Showaddywaddy both sang there are " Three Steps to Heaven "

Step One " They" do not even make the play offs :):):)

Step Two " They " lose in the play offs :D:D:D

Step Three " They " lose in the final :p:p:p

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate Leeds too, but just loving the Leicester implosion! Id rather Leeds in the PL than cheating Leicester.
Agree ..just a proper home and away game Leeds for me...

It's funny isn't it Leicester....a few years ago they was built up as the club who did everything right...

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes ..but even in defeat it's normally a classic....ya remember Leeds games going back years....give me them any day of week over ya Bournemouth Brentford etc....
I get that, but let's for once come back from being two nil down and come away with three points, wherever we play.
That long walk from City centre to their place is even longer when walking back after defeat (to compound the issue, I stopped off in Holbeck for fish and chips and to be brutally honest they were ****e!).
Let's hope that if they come back up I can enjoy that walk back with a smile on my face, minus fish and chips.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I get that, but let's for once come back from being two nil down and come away with three points, wherever we play.
That long walk from City centre to their place is even longer when walking back after defeat (to compound the issue, I stopped off in Holbeck for fish and chips and to be brutally honest they were ****e!).
Let's hope that if they come back up I can enjoy that walk back with a smile on my face, minus fish and chips.
We always jump off at Wakefield and Uber in.....got free reign with pubs in Wakefield....

Funny ya mention Holbeck cause the Uber dropped us off by the shops last game ...got offered all sorts in the park for £5.....I felt sorry for some of them , I ended up buying about 5 bags of chips for a few of the girls, daft old me... cause they looked like they was starving to death......ya shouldn't laugh but it was a right eye opener....

Absolute classic the last away day at Leeds....

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We always jump off at Wakefield and Uber in.....got free reign with pubs in Wakefield....

Funny ya mention Holbeck cause the Uber dropped us off by the shops last game ...got offered all sorts in the park for £5.....I felt sorry for some of them , I ended up buying about 5 bags of chips for a few of the girls, daft old me... cause they looked like they was starving to death......ya shouldn't laugh but it was a right eye opener....

Absolute classic the last awbay day at Leeds....
Sounds like the same chippy.
At the end of a street of terraced houses with a clientele of shifty looking individuals (I fitted in nicely).
I did manage to "infiltrate " a homer pin close to the ground. Door staff sometimes struggle when you say that you can't stand footer and only watch the Rhino's. :)

Back
Top Bottom