Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England far to open. Bring back Henderson!

Brazil taking the **** A bit with the fouling. No way they'd get away with it at a competitive level.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Bellingham is a ridiculously good player, but the whinging to the officials for bookings and sending offs every time he's fouled is so annoying. Would love it if they went back to booking players for doing that. Just get on with the ****ing game, ffs. Has that always been part of his game, or just since he joined Real?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellingham is a ridiculously good player, but the whinging to the officials for bookings and sending offs every time he's fouled is so annoying. Would love it if they went back to booking players for doing that. Just get on with the ****ing game, ffs. Has that always been part of his game, or just since he joined Real?
To be fair, Brazil have tried taking chunks out of his calves and ankles.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probably could have been a few more yellows but yes not going to get a red card in a friendly easily .

Been competitive which they probably want .

Brazil had the better chances.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Positives, Bellingham is clearly the only world class player on the pitch, Gordon has looked bright, Gallagher not bad and Rice very solid as usual.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
That's what happens to the best players on the pitch, at every level played throughout the world.

I was told since I was a kid to take it as a complement that the only way they could stop me was to foul me, don't get involved, and let the ref do their job. Not run around the pitch, from ref to linesman, to fourth official, whinging like a greetin' faced bairn who's not getting everything his own way.

Back
Top Bottom