Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rowzed

Reaction score
There's still Hibs Vs Rangers ...
Ah, and Fabio
Thanks so much
Thought I might be missing out on the game to end all games
The battle of the two greatest teams the world has ever, and probably will ever see
The end of an era of unrepeatable footballing greatness
The only th8ng that really matters in life

But at least I can now focus on Fabio, the lad with no money-back guarantee, but who offers instead his glorious flowing locks and unfulfilled promise, the one who flatters to deceive and yet who keeps us in thrall, he can surely drown out that godawful clamour of Merseyside hyperbole

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because I work with 4 Liverpool fans and 0 City fans I really want City to win this lol
Three massive Liverpool fans in my office, none of whom have ever been to one game of football in their lives - and one genuine Citeh fan who lived in Manchester growing up, used to be a season ticket holder throughout the barren years and goes to the occasional game still.

That's in Birmingham.

Really don't mind City, despite the alleged fiddling behind the scenes. Despise both Liverpool and Arsenal.

I want City to win but reckon Liverpool will turn them over - especially if the decision makers are being their usual generous selves.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Three massive Liverpool fans in my office, none of whom have ever been to one game of football in their lives - and one genuine Citeh fan who lived in Manchester growing up, used to be a season ticket holder throughout the barren years and goes to the occasional game still.

That's in Birmingham.

Really don't mind City, despite the alleged fiddling behind the scenes. Despise both Liverpool and Arsenal.

I want City to win but reckon Liverpool will turn them over - especially if the decision makers are being their usual generous selves.
I'm of the same thinking.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I get confused by the Nunezes, or should that be Nunesez ( what is the plural of Nunes(z) )
Was that the one we mugged off City for, or the other fella?
What happened to our ex-one wanting to be called Mattheus - does nobody care? Anyway he's on the bench.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Potential offside and/or offside apparently but not sure .

But then we don’t want VAR getting involved and ruining things I thought?
Just looking for blocking I think. Those aren't going to get given unless it's ridiculous now though, and rightly so.

Keep saying, VAR has gone, except for offsides and actual ludicrous errors. Nobody wants to say it officially though.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t care either way but Harvey Elliott needs to hit that thing if he wants to score.

Well done by VVD on Haaland.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Alvarez is having an awful game for City.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t deny City have brought their way to the top, but the comments made by Trent this week could only have motivated City.

Who’s to say what means more to fans and to imply Liverpool haven’t spent money is ridiculous. United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City have all brought their way to the top.

I don’t really care who wins it, but would absolutely love it for us to go there last day of the season and ruin the party.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don’t deny City have brought their way to the top, but the comments made by Trent this week could only have motivated City.

Who’s to say what means more to fans and to imply Liverpool haven’t spent money is ridiculous. United, Chelsea, Liverpool and City have all brought their way to the top.

I don’t really care who wins it, but would absolutely love it for us to go there last day of the season and ruin the party.
Okay but Manchester City won the treble last year and people cared for how long?

Everyone just kind of shrugs their shoulders at them (and feels relief it's not a club with fans who would drive more coverage).

In other words, Trent wasn't wrong.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay but Manchester City won the treble last year and people cared for how long?

Everyone just kind of shrugs their shoulders at them.

In other words, Trent wasn't wrong.
Disagree, I think plenty was made of. Lots has been said about Foden and Stones.

Besides all I see now is a Netflix documentary series about their treble winning season.

As I say not a fan of them, but I think to win a treble is quite impressive.

Back
Top Bottom