Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Remember at the start of the season when players were told to not surround refs? Arsenal and Brentford must be exempt from that rule. Much as I can’t stand Brentford and their “gamesmanship” I sort of hope they overcome Arsenal and their constant appealing.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They might still win this game but Arsenal are way too emotional to win a title

Agreed with this. They take every decision against them like it's some sort of personal attack by the ref. Sometimes the ref just gets it wrong there's nothing behind it.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa Vs Spuds - Meh! Both to lose.
Brighton Vs Florist - Difficult as Brighton are pushing us, but Florist is totally dislikeable. If I knew that Florist were getting a big points deduction; I'd go for them, but maybe a 0-0 today.
Wet Sham Vs Burnley - See above but without the points loss, so Burnley to win.
Liverpool Vs Citeh - Probably won't get a mention in the build-up to the more important matches above, but Citeh to smash 'em!

These are the results I'd prefer, but who knows!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Turned Super Sunday on expecting to see the build up for what is a big game in its own right, in Villa v Spurs, only to find the love in for the scousers and Citeh in full swing already!!!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alan Smith proving why ex players shouldn't do comms on their old team.

Should have been booked for diving

Sky used to have that Fan Zone nonsense behind the Red Button where two clowns supporting the clubs who were on live would spout utterly biased drivel. Sky binned it for a while but it would seem over the last couple of seasons, to have brought the biased buffoons back as Spit the Dog Carragher does Liverpool ditto Gary Neville with Manure and Alan Smith watching through an Arsenal stained glass commentary box window.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Enthralling game between Huddersfield and West Brom. You can see why West Brom have featured as Sky's live Championship game 59 times this season.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it my eyes or is that away end not full! 5th in the league and less than a 100 mile journey!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they do drop, the decision to sack John Eustace and then to replace him with Wayne Rooney when they were 6th and looking comfortable at the very least, makes it look an even more utterly moronic act than it even did at the time it happened !!!!
They are in an awful situation now as Mark Venus’ results are just as bad a Rooneys.

No one knows the situation with Mowbury and we all wish him well but if he doesn’t come back soon they are heading for the drop.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone heard from @Watfordfc or is he at Vicarage Road being unveiled as their new Head Coach !!!!

I was getting concerned that The Hornets had not fired one in a while then when watching the Football League Show it was announced that Valerien Ismael had been sacked. So normality resumes in Hertfordshire !!!

Back
Top Bottom