Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
This must be painful for Sheffield Utd fans. Simply not good enough.

When played Arsenal they were good for 70 mins. When we scored I honestly thought we could bring it back to 2 -2.

At least we have fight and never give up.
I think as fans you can forgive lack of quality but never ever lack of effort. They’re not even trying.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched Burnley be woeful yesterday, its incredible that as bad as they are.....they are only the 2nd worst team in the league!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the earliest you've ever left a game?
When the fourth official put the board up for 3 mins of stoppage time against Liverpool (losing 3 1). I persuaded the lad to let me take him to A+E. He'd broke his wrist on the way into the ground after tripping over a coppers size 12s.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Knowing that this time 5 years ago, I was stewarding in the Sheffield Derby at Hillsborough in the pouring rain and it ended 0-0, we might as ban Sheffield United by playing on this date of March 4th by law… :p

I forever can’t believe we lost to this side in November!

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think as fans you can forgive lack of quality but never ever lack of effort. They’re not even trying.

This..
Just saw an Arsenal fan on X calling it embarrassing and exclaiming "You don't leave this early "
But as an Arsenal fan he's in a very privileged situation and can't even comprehend what it must feel like to a Sheff Utd fan I'm that ground tonight..

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ridiculous .

Arsenal show how to play against **** teams. You don’t see their cbs standing on the ball for 30 seconds each do you

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This..
Just saw an Arsenal fan on X calling it embarrassing and exclaiming "You don't leave this early "
But as an Arsenal fan he's in a very privileged situation and can't even comprehend what it must feel like to a Sheff Utd fan I'm that ground tonight..
Humiliation for sheff utd. Arsenal play great football. Sheff Utd and Burnley some of the worst teams to be promoted ever and people thought it would be Luton that wouldn’t get 12 points

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure that one-sided matches like this on a regular basis (as the Blades are delivering) are good for the 'product' that is the PL.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Humiliation for sheff utd. Arsenal play great football. Sheff Utd and Burnley some of the worst teams to be promoted ever and people thought it would be Luton that wouldn’t get 12 points

Yeah where Sheff Utd are just plain bad, the biggest difference between Burnley and Luton for me is that Burnley try to play a style of play that they simply aren't good enough to do successfully at PL level while Lutons style makes their players look better.

Back
Top Bottom