Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Actually playing them in the last game that’s exactly what we could do

In the words of Kevin Keegan I would love it
Didn’t you nearly do that before ?

Went 1 up.

I notice all 3 of of them are at home .

Man C v West Ham
Arsenal v Everton

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think Arsenal will choke.
Of the two remaining, I think Liverpool will take it as City are just a smidge prone to dropping a point here or there this season.
I think whoever wins on Sunday will win the league.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As a Taff, have no dog in the fight, but insanity not to try and incorporate Foden into the XI. Bellingham and him have potential to be greatest midfield pairing in modern history.

Foden and Bellingham are both having incredible seasons playing as forwards and people want to chuck them in centre mid?

Let them do what they do best and give them free roles.

Play 2 disciplined midfielders and let our front 4 do their thing.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why oh why did I captain Haaland this weekend in FPL? Nearly went with Watkins or Saka but bottled it!

When Gilbert the Space Alien put that one over from about a yard out in the first half my language would have sent Sky into a apology meltdown as he was set up by Phil Foden so with Haaland as my captain and what would have been an assist that was 11 points down the Swanny right there !!!!

You are never alone in being peed off with wrong fantasy picks Mate. Some buffoon ( he wishes to remain anonymous but just maybe he is writing this drivel !!!! ) had the choice of two keepers who were at opposite ends of Goodison Park this past weekend. This know nothing prat selected Jordan Pickford who amassed him ZERO points while down the other end Alphonse Areola posted a fantastic THIRTEEN !!!!

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm seeing a lot of Twitter talk that history could be made tonight. If Arsenal beat Sheffield United by 5 goals or more, it will be the first time ever - not just Premier League, not just top flight, but across all four professional divisions, since football began - that any English team has lost four consecutive home games by 5 goals or more.

Can anyone confirm that this is even remotely true?

Edit: Looks like it should read CONCEDED 5 goals in four consecutive home games, and includes the cup game they lost 5-2. Makes it even more unlikely. Has no English team really ever gone four home games in a row conceding at least 5 per game?

Last edited:

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Gilbert the Space Alien put that one over from about a yard out in the first half my language would have sent Sky into a apology meltdown as he was set up by Phil Foden so with Haaland as my captain and what would have been an assist that was 11 points down the Swanny right there !!!!

You are never alone in being peed off with wrong fantasy picks Mate. Some buffoon ( he wishes to remain anonymous but just maybe he is writing this drivel !!!! ) had the choice of two keepers who were at opposite ends of Goodison Park this past weekend. This know nothing prat selected Jordan Pickford who amassed him ZERO points while down the other end Alphonse Areola posted a fantastic THIRTEEN !!!!

Is there any chance that this buffoon has a pseudonym of @Norman Bell :) :)

Last edited:

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Sheffield Utd 0-1 Arsenal, 4 minutes in. Could be a looooooooooong night for the Sheffield fans.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Sheffield United 0-2 Arsenal, 12th minute. Gonna be a loooooooooooooooooong night for the Sheffield fans.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Current record top flight score is 12-0.
Highest Premier League score is 9-0.
Record away top flight win is 0-9.

Not inferring anything, but.........

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Current record top flight score is 12-0.
Highest Premier League score is 9-0.
Record away top flight win is 0-9.

Not inferring anything, but.........
First half thrashing seldom turns into a full time mauling. This does feel like the chance to finally see 10 though.

1973 was the last time they played a cricket match at Bramall Lane.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
That Sheffield Utd captain is a thug.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really do feel Arsenal are not going to slow down when goal difference could be important

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Swindon conceded 100 goals in 93/94, but that was over 42 games. Anyone know what the record amount is for a 38 game season?

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
This must be painful for Sheffield Utd fans. Simply not good enough.

When played Arsenal they were good for 70 mins. When we scored I honestly thought we could bring it back to 2 -2.

At least we have fight and never give up.

Back
Top Bottom