Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Comms on Arsenal game says a guy just handed them the attendance on a sheet of A4. Handwritten in blue biro. It was 49,111 and said it was written in big letters. I despair

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lewandowski gives Barcelona the lead at Napoli. It’s not been a great game, but I think Barcelona probably deserve to be in front.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
I hope so the idea of them winning the title in klopps last game is nauseating
So you prefer the 'cheating' (finances-wise) Man City, or Arteta's ridiculous antics with Arsenal instead?

Not sure I 'want' any of them to win. Newcastle (Saudi money), Man Utd (with odious Fernandez), Chelsea (ex-Russian money), Villa (nuff said...).... Spurs? Look like if it's not us, we'll have to get behind Brighton.... (As long as its not for the Cup!)

MelbourneWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
And your right nut to stop the quadruple? :D
I’d give my left nut for us to stop them winning the league on the last day.

Word of warning guys...I used to say that all the time and then got Testicular Cancer and DID give up a nut!
BTW community service announcement....Don't forget to check em lads
;)

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
So you prefer the 'cheating' (finances-wise) Man City, or Arteta's ridiculous antics with Arsenal instead?

Not sure I 'want' any of them to win. Newcastle (Saudi money), Man Utd (with odious Fernandez), Chelsea (ex-Russian money), Villa (nuff said...).... Spurs? Look like if it's not us, we'll have to get behind Brighton.... (As long as its not for the Cup!)
Prefer Man City fans 100 per cent over Liverpool fans. Whilst I don’t want arsenal winning at least we won’t be there to see it.

Last edited:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who do we think's going to win the battle for Xabi Alonso, Liverpool or Bayern?

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Terrible yellow card decision. No idea what the ref was seeing there.

End to end could easily have been 3-3.

Good game so far.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ricardo gets a yellow card for an excellent tackle. He won the ball fair and square.
The commentary agrees with you.

I personally don’t. Ricardo makes a great tackle I agree but then after getting a foot on the ball sneakily lifts his leg up needlessly to trip the Leeds player up.

Whether the Leeds player would have got the ball after the original tackle is debatable.

Don’t agree with the booking but I’d have given the foul.

CodsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven’t seen it mentioned on this thread - Yerson playing for Villarreal tonight v Real Sociedad. It’s live on Premier Sports 1 here in Ireland. He’s playing right back tonight. Not had a lot to do from the 15 mins I’ve seen so far other than to show his pace a couple of times. Guedes also playing but I’m looking away when he’s featured.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Haven’t seen it mentioned on this thread - Yerson playing for Villarreal tonight v Real Sociedad. It’s live on Premier Sports 1 here in Ireland. He’s playing right back tonight. Not had a lot to do from the 15 mins I’ve seen so far other than to show his pace a couple of times. Guedes also playing but I’m looking away when he’s featured.
Villarreal 1-0 so far

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the hell are Coventry doing. They had a chance to pull to within a point of " them " tonight. They are currently losing 3-0 at home to Preston !!!!!!!!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What the hell are Coventry doing. They had a chance to pull to within a point of " them " tonight. They are currently losing 3-0 at home to Preston !!!!!!!!
Coventry haven't beaten Preston in 22 games. Proper bogey team.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester have a goal undeservedly disallowed and Hinchcliffe on comms mentioning something completely irrelevant as the reason it may have been given offside.

Awful from him and the officials.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Huge miss from Daka, then the equaliser from Leeeds. Big 10 minutes for both teams now

Back
Top Bottom