Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season when Dortmund totally gagged away the Bundesliga it papered over the cracks where Bayern are concerned. This year has proved as good as Leverkusen are, that Bayern look like a newly opened American theme park, lots of expensive rides but not all of them work on the same day.

I cannot see Germany answer to Basil Fawlty, Thomas Tuchel surviving past the end of the season, that is if he makes it that far as Bayern have RB Leipzig next weekend and then Lazio in the Champions League.
Wonder if they’ll be able to get Klipperty next season?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because of Dortmund?
Somewhat, but he goes for clubs that suit his personality.

Mainz was his club. Dortmund suited him perfectly, as did Liverpool.

I genuinely don't see many other clubs that would work for him, but the rigid structure of Bayern just wouldn't be in line with how he works and the personality he creates, like we all know it was Klopp's Dortmund and Klopp's Liverpool, it wouldn't be like that at Bayern.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have just seen that challenge by Holgate. It was disgraceful, he could have ended a fellow professionals career.

What I cannot understand is why VAR had to tell the referee to look at the incident on the monitor. How on earth did the referee only give a yellow card for that.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have just seen that challenge by Holgate. It was disgraceful, he could have ended a fellow professionals career.

What I cannot understand is why VAR had to tell the referee to look at the incident on the monitor. How on earth did the referee only give a yellow card for that.
That's the fastest I have ever seen VAR tell the referee to go have another look, lol.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Holgate's SHOCK at the ref even giving a foul when he had just took him out at the knee was just ridiculous. I do believe he genuinely thought he'd just made the perfect tackle.

1708286867495.png

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Holgate's SHOCK at the ref even giving a foul when he had just took him out at the knee was just ridiculous. I do believe he genuinely thought he'd just made the perfect tackle.

View attachment 40578

As an evertonian…. He knows he is now the victim of an awful decision by a referee!!!

When will these injustices against Everton and people related to them end!!!

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Monza 2 - 0 up on AC Milan at half time, and deservedly so. Milan have rested players ahead of their Europa league match. I think they may be regretting it at the moment.
Probably a gamble worth taking, they're well clear of 4th and aren't going to catch Inter for the title - they still wouldn't have been expecting to lose, though, if they do, as Monza had only scored one goal in their last 4 games!

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To make matters worse for Milan, they have had a player sent off. Monza will never have a better chance of beating Milan.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The ref was Attwell, useless as usual.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Olivier Giroud has pulled one back for ten man Milan. Since Milan had a player sent off, Monza have stopped playing.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
DCL looks like someone that scared of getting injured he doesn’t bother trying anymore

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not much to say about the first twenty minutes, as nothing has really happened.
Crappy game, nothing much else to do, Family Day here, everything closed. LCBO, Beer Store. Freezing cold, and I've come down with a head cold and sore throat.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everton looking poor, even against an under-strength Palace. Maybe this is their season

Back
Top Bottom