Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goal in stoppage time and didn’t start until 30 seconds into it anyway

Still blows up at 97:00 . Such a bad ref

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool still undefeated in prem this season in all games they've finished with 11 men :D

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t wait for Klippertys moaning after the game.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inter Milan 1 up through an own goal. Juventus claimed handball in the build up, but the goal stands.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arteta's celebrations are so contrived, what a cyborg

Totally change from when he was Captain Black in that wonderful Gerry Anderson show Captain Scarlett as he showed no emotion at all being a Mysteron !!!

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if someone has mentioned this elsewhere about what I had the misfortune to see on Sky Sports News yesterday. My mate had already tried baiting the hook to get me to bite by saying " There is a Wolves legend watching the game on Sky " I knew instantly it meant Jaime O'Hara was on !

The game was on Radio 5 Sports Extra so I was listening to it. The newly crowned World Club Champions Manure just for a change were the main game on Sky, so I had that on mute on the kitchen tv . I had no intention of listening to O'Hara giving updates during the game. At the final whistle the Radio 5 coverage ended so I put the prat on just to hear what drivel he would come out with. What a stinking hypocrite he is ( I was already aware of this by the way ) launching into Chelsea players for a lack of effort. In one of the Star Wars films C3-PO has his memory wiped so he has no idea what he did in the past, clearly Jaime has had the same thing happen to him ! To listen to that charlatan come out with accusations of not trying / caring was just unbelievable. Tony Gale made a similar point on the 30 minutes highlights on Sky ( one of the better Sky pundits who seems to have been marginalised these days ) so I am not saying O'Hara was wrong. It just that minimal effort and O'Hara belonged in the every sentence I can remember when he was at Wolves.

There was a brief mention through gritted teeth about how well Wolves played and are coached but I almost had to rewind the live feed to make sure he did say it as it was that brief. If he had shown a tenth of the passion he portrayed tearing into Chelsea at the final whistle when he wore the Old Gold jersey, maybe just maybe I would not despise him so much !!!!!!

Can I just add that Mark Warburton was the co-commentator on the Radio 5 link and he was excellent. Explained everything Wolves were doing tactically in an excellent way and was full of praise for Wolves saying that while it will be in large parts all about Chelsea in crisis it should be more about just how good Wolves are player and coaching wise.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if someone has mentioned this elsewhere about what I had the misfortune to see on Sky Sports News yesterday. My mate had already tried baiting the hook to get me to bite by saying " There is a Wolves legend watching the game on Sky " I knew instantly it meant Jaime O'Hara was on !

The game was on Radio 5 Sports Extra so I was listening to it. The newly crowned World Club Champions Manure just for a change were the main game on Sky, so I had that on mute on the kitchen tv . I had no intention of listening to O'Hara giving updates during the game. At the final whistle the Radio 5 coverage ended so I put the prat on just to hear what drivel he would come out with. What a stinking hypocrite he is ( I was already aware of this by the way ) launching into Chelsea players for a lack of effort. In one of the Star Wars films C3-PO has his memory wiped so he has no idea what he did in the past, clearly Jaime has had the same thing happen to him ! To listen to that charlatan come out with accusations of not trying / caring was just unbelievable. Tony Gale made a similar point on the 30 minutes highlights on Sky ( one of the better Sky pundits who seems to have been marginalised these days ) so I am not saying O'Hara was wrong. It just that minimal effort and O'Hara belonged in the every sentence I can remember when he was at Wolves.

There was a brief mention through gritted teeth about how well Wolves played and are coached but I almost had to rewind the live feed to make sure he did say it as it was that brief. If he had shown a tenth of the passion he portrayed tearing into Chelsea at the final whistle when he wore the Old Gold jersey, maybe just maybe I would not despise him so much !!!!!!

Can I just add that Mark Warburton was the co-commentator on the Radio 5 link and he was excellent. Explained everything Wolves were doing tactically in an excellent way and was full of praise for Wolves saying that while it will be in large parts all about Chelsea in crisis it should be more about just how good Wolves are player and coaching wise.
TBF I was watching the game on the laptop and listened to O'Hara on Sky - throughout the match he was saying how good we were going forward. He said Chelsea were absolutely pathetic, but he did also say we were on fire.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ex Liverpool player, acknowledged spitter and Sky pundit, Jamie Carragher has criticised Martin Odergaard for celebrating after Arsenal beat Liverpool last night. Sour grapes? I would think so.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ex Liverpool player, acknowledged spitter and Sky pundit, Jamie Carragher has criticised Martin Odergaard for celebrating after Arsenal beat Liverpool last night. Sour grapes? I would think so.
Regardless of what you think of Carragher he’s right in this case.

Surely you can remember last season when they twice celebrated winning the league v us. Ramsdale celebrating in Neves face.

They clearly haven’t learned anything. Keep your feet on the ground and focus on the next game. That’s what winners do!!!

Arsenal make a rod for their own back and suffer from premature congratulation lol.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s been 41 goals in the 9 PL games by the way over this weekend.

If Brentford v Manchester City has 4 goals tonight, then the current record of 44 from September 2020 will be beaten.
An average of 4 and a half Goals a game that's crazy

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hope city absolutely destroy Brentford tonight. Really demoralise them for the weekend.
Run em around. Playing City really sucks physically. Exhausting.

That said l, I get nervous about beating the same club so many times in short succession...hard to do. Happy it's at home.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brentford fans on their forum seem confident after doing the double over them last season.
Haaland not scored against them..

Hope City thrash them and Haaland grabs a hat-trick.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Antonio speaks well. Quite like him as a pundit. Feels like he could have a career in this after playing.

Back
Top Bottom