Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I know Spurs are committed to their tactics, but some of the fannying around they do when playing a high line is ridiculous. So many bad decisions and executions in this game already.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great free kick from City, hilariously poor defending from Burnley. Gonna be a long night for them.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How long will spurs give Ange with these results, if it ends with a Brentford win?

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know Spurs are committed to their tactics, but some of the fannying around they do when playing a high line is ridiculous. So many bad decisions and executions in this game already.
They remind me of how Liverpool played when Klopp first took over.

He learned quickly it wasn't viable (and signed Virgil)

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just seen brighton getting stuffed by Luton. With europa league starting up again soon they will be knackered. Lets hope we get this version of Brighton in February.
We need to win the home leg and really go for it, but there is absolutely no reason why we cant. Should rightly be favourites but as with a game against any albion nothing is ever straightforward.
What do you mean win the home leg?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Definitely going to be a sending off in this Spurs V Brentford again. Probably a Spurs player out of frustration as the referee is allowing Brentford to get away with their time wasting, spoiling and play acting tactics constantly.

Blast tyrant

Reaction score
Watching the city game and it sounds like a practice game. Really quiet. No crowd noise at all.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Strange times in fashions. I blame it on Covid lockdown and kids watching too many old TV shows as they ran out of content.
No, I'm thinking he fell asleep on Grealish's couch and was set upon by the greasy's girlfriend armed with her styling brush and scissors.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Diogo recreating his footwork from his goal against Villa.

Back
Top Bottom