Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A fantastic side to watch, play some great stuff. Been disappointed with Pedro today, thought he was superb for Watford.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like some really calamitous defending in our game.

3-3 with defences all over the place .

Own goals and bad back passes .
Is it time for a chage of manager for you yet. Only club that has had more managers than us.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Might be a bit much for them. Around 6th to 8th possibly

I think they can be got at defensively too much. As proved against WH. Even against us a more clinical team would have scored several although Newcastle have been toothless today. But if they can get their defensive sorted I wouldn't rule them out at all.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton are a very good side, but Newcastle have been so poor. I imagine their 3,000 fans who have made the long journey will be far from impressed.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
This Newcastle performance is so bad that when Eddie Howe gets questioned about it after the game he’ll say, “I haven’t given it much thought, I’m not here to talk about football, can we concentrate on the human rights atrocities instead please?”

Last edited:

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle have had a torrid set of opening fixtures in fairness, with Man City, Liverpool, Brighton and Villa all likely to be in the top 8 come the end of the season, but aside from Villa they've been found wanting - especially when you consider they fell apart against a Liverpool side reduced to 10 for an hour last week. They have a shockingly hard CL group upcoming as well. Time to earn their money and see if Howe is all that, because one thing I remember clearly about his time at Bournemouth is that when his teams get stuck in a losing rut they have a habit of not being able to turn it around. Different scenario at St James', obviously, but more pressure with it.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton are class. Bar a 15-minute spell, we matched them in large spells of that game. They are dark horses for the top four.
The way they pass the ball and cut through teams so easily is testament to how hard they work as a whole team fair play some upgrade from potter

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think he's the same level - which isn't a criticism of him, it's just that Ferguson really is something special - but I'd love to see Fraser gradually start to flourish. It's been far too long since we had a player of quality truly come through (could have been MGW, but that went sour and so be it). It's what football should really be about. I'm actually delighted we didn't get the Che Adams deal over the line if it means Fraser can be a regular part of the matchday squad and carefully collect the minutes that allow him to improve. Part of what makes the Brighton model successful is that they give their young potentials time on the pitch, and it frustrates the hell out of me that we're always loan, loan, loan and then bemoaning squad depth. Yes, most of them won't be anything near the mid-table PL standard, but we can at least try.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City goal against Fulham, but Sky are adamant it should have been disalllowed.

City's second goal ridiculous. Definite offside from Akanji who moves towards the ball, distracting the Flum keeper.
Even Haaland thinks it was offside :tearsofjoy:.
Refs / VAR get worse by the week :mad:.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way they pass the ball and cut through teams so easily is testament to how hard they work as a whole team fair play some upgrade from potter
De Zerbi will end up at a giant next year. Can Brighton find another De Zerbi? I doubt it, but people questioned if they could replace Mac Allister and Caicedo.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
De Zerbi will end up at a giant next year. Can Brighton find another De Zerbi? I doubt it, but people questioned if they could replace Mac Allister and Caicedo.
People also doubted if they could replace Potter. I'll bet that they already have De Zerbi's replacement identified now and are ready to go (probably a Plan B too).

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can that man city goal stand ?

Mad
Funny as all the city fans were saying we had a clear cut penalty at United, are now adamant that’s a good goal!

I try and be rational as best I can, the penalty we got at home to forest , I said it in the ground, is bull****.

Var is proven not to work, they said give it a couple of years, we have and it’s still ****ing ****

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The line ups on the Glasgow derby are as **** as I can ever remember, both these 2 would struggle in the bottom half of the prem

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always an entertaining game to watch due to the sheer passion and atmosphere.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Shame that Celtic fans aren't allowed at Ibrox. Really takes away from the atmosphere.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has Webb or anyone else at PGMOL said why that Manchester City goal was allowed to stand? Yet another example of VAR not being fit for purpose.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very soft, shouldn't have been disallowed. The defender kicked the attacker rather than the other way around.
Even Celtic fans might say they got away with it .

Well maybe !

Rangers will be even more wound up now.

Back
Top Bottom