Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I survived red star Belgrade on Saturday anyway...only just got me tinternet back right ...that's was an experience.....only 12k there which suprised me...but 12k nutters .......another level.....one more scratched off......onto the next one.... Belgrade is a great city ....

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn’t watch any highlights over the weekend and only just seen the McAllister red card.

Wow!

1. How did the referee see that as a red card in the first place.
2. After reviewing it how did the VAR not overturn it.

We all hate VAR … but it’s not the technology ruining the game which I thought it was.

Refs in this country are awful … but VAR is there to help them not make wrong decisions (the pace of the game is frightening) and so much simulation I can understand why it’s hard. But something has been introduced to help them yet they make it worse.

Reform needed. Rated Howard Webb as a ref, but clearly not suitable for the role.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t watch any highlights over the weekend and only just seen the McAllister red card.

Wow!

We all hate VAR … but it’s not the technology ruining the game which I thought it was.

Refs in this country are awful … but VAR is there to help them not make wrong decisions (the pace of the game is frightening) and so much simulation I can understand why it’s hard. But something has been introduced to help them yet they make it worse.

Reform needed. Rated Howard Webb as a ref, but clearly not suitable for the role.
Agreed, ridiculous red cards for Liverpool and Arsenal this weekend.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as folk are slating Coote last night, it would be nice if the players were called out on constant cheating.

Bottom line is if Arsenal hadn’t taken 25 seconds to take a throw in then they don’t end up with a red card. If Ayew doesn’t pretend he’s been held back there’s no decision to make. If Eze doesn’t drive into the box desperately looking for a leg to make contact with there’s no need for a VAR check.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that was the case I’d imagine they’d have given the penalty for handball on Saturday. Compare it to the one Luton got the week before.
I think they evened it out with the marginal call with sasa and the keeper.

They did such a good job, no one really cared outside of Wolverhampton…. Oh wait

Lol

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England are in another Final tonight; this one being the Men’s National Partially Sighted Team, against Ukraine at the International Blind Sports Association (IBSA) World Games at the University of Wolverhampton’s Walsall Campus.

Kick-Off is at 6:30pm and the fixture is being streamed via: Partially Sighted Football | England vs Ukraine | FINAL | IBSA World Games 2023 - YouTube

The Men’s Under 20’s won the EURO’s last month, The Lionesses come within a whisker of winning The World Cup and a senior Disabled side make this showpiece. This has been one terrific summer for our national sides!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England are in another Final tonight; this one being the Men’s National Partially Sighted Team, against Ukraine at the International Blind Sports Association (IBSA) World Games at the University of Wolverhampton’s Walsall Campus.

Kick-Off is at 6:30pm and the fixture is being streamed via: Partially Sighted Football | England vs Ukraine | FINAL | IBSA World Games 2023 - YouTube

The Men’s Under 20’s won the EURO’s last month, The Lionesses come within a whisker of winning The World Cup and a senior Disabled side make this showpiece. This has been one terrific summer for our national sides!
And Ukraine win a 4th consecutive World Championship, in a 3-4 thriller against England, with the winner scored with 20 seconds left in Extra Time!

That is 3 final wins in a row against England for Ukraine and a 5 titles in 6, out of just 9 tournaments.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do they have different offside rules in Europe?
No way would that be allowed by our crap VAR officials

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hibernian take on Aston Villa in the UEFA Europa Conference League Play-Off First Leg, at a totally sold out Easter Road at 17:45.

The BBC are 100% cringey in calling it the El McGinnco on there live blog…

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surprised to see Dylan Vente at Hibs. I liked the look of him when he first came through at Feyenoord a few years ago.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great few days away for the fans. Train straight into the centre on Edinburgh, loads of bars, fringe in full swing.

Barstads

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be 2-0 , poor miss from Watkins. Hibs are so out of their depth here

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wow!

Red card rescinded.

Another shocker from VAR. A team has to play for over half an hour with 10 men for no reason down to total incompetence.

After us in week 1 and this in week 2 I’m waiting with baited breath to see what they **** up this weekend.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be 2-0 , poor miss from Watkins. Hibs are so out of their depth here
I told my Villa supporting nephew that I'd expect Villa to win the tie by double figures across the two legs. I've watched a little of Hibs this season and they are diabolical!!!

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I told my Villa supporting nephew that I'd expect Villa to win the tie by double figures across the two legs. I've watched a little of Hibs this season and they are diabolical!!!
They are chasing and doing ok but they are never going to win this.

Back
Top Bottom