Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's four lots of English cloggers knocked out in 24 hours. Only lucky Villa are flying the flag for the Premier League.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it’s a recent law change.
Do football authorities have a committee of bureaucrats who have nothing better to do than sit around and discuss what happens if a player on a yellow card gets another during a penalty shoot-out? **** me, people want to get a life.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do football authorities have a committee of bureaucrats who have nothing better to do than sit around and discuss what happens if a player on a yellow card gets another during a penalty shoot-out? **** me, people want to get a life.
Yes
There you have it

Rabid Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Is that Podence club?
Edit. Yes so a wolves player still in Europe lolz

Hope they win it and he scores the winner in the final to up his transfer fee
Think Olympiacos (sp) has an option of 4-5m.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
David Moyes isn’t a man to upset after games is he ?!

Seems to always be grumpy at the best of times !

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Onething I couldn’t understand last night and that is seeing Jack Grealish stuck on the left wing. Guardiola knows a lot more than I do, but I think Grealish is wasted there, he should be given more freedom, though then I suppose one would ask whether there is room for both Grealish and De Bruyne in the same team.
The stars that shone the brightest used to be distributed around various teams and not just the same 6 or 7. It used to help those teams level up and win stuff. Locally even smelly blues had a Trevor Francis, Albion a Bryan Robson etc.

Now they're all hoovered up, in some cases before they come stars. Often before they hit puberty.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
David Moyes isn’t a man to upset after games is he ?!

Seems to always be grumpy at the best of times !
Seems to be spreading amongst the squad. Did I hear Antonio complaining about playing against 14 after the game?

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's genuinely staggering what Leverkusen are doing.

Unbeaten in all competitions, that is ridiculous. With Liverpool out, it's hard to look past them winning all three as well. It's not even as if they draw a lot either. They've dropped 8 points in the Bundesliga all season.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's genuinely staggering what Leverkusen are doing.

Unbeaten in all competitions, that is ridiculous. With Liverpool out, it's hard to look past them winning all three as well. It's not even as if they draw a lot either. They've dropped 8 points in the Bundesliga all season.
They'll be the greatest team in the history of football, if they go through the season unbeaten.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing weird about it if you are English. Sometimes you need to work out where your priorities should lay.
I don't understand your post.
Our priorities should lie with 'being English' ? Or supporting English (British ?) teams against any foreign opposition ?
(Living in France looks like a good option compared to the UK at the moment.)

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
it's a game of football, not the battle of Agincourt!

Always makes me smile when some English people mention beating the French at Waterloo. An Irishman was overall commander, with a good portion of the fighting done by Scottish regiments and then victory was only assured when the Prussians turned up. But hell don't let those facts get in the way of a great English win :D :D :D :D

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always makes me smile when some English people mention beating the French at Waterloo. An Irishman was overall commander, with a good portion of the fighting done by Scottish regiments and then victory was only assured when the Prussians turned up. But hell don't let those facts get in the way of a great English win :D :D :D :D

And predominately made up of foreign forces.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit like the villa team, who we supposedly have to swear our allegiance to. I'm sure they started with 2 English men :D

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oxford United need a win to more or less guarantee a playoff spot. They have been all over Stevenage, but were losing to an own goal. They have just equalised from the penalty spot, though it looked like the foul was outside the penalty box.

Last edited:

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Oxford United need a win to more or less guarantee a playoff spot. They have been all over Stevenage, but we’re losing to an own goal. They have just equalised from the penalty spot, though it looked like the foul was outside the penalty box.
Apparently they had a clear obvious one not given one in the first half .

You know what they say ..

Back
Top Bottom