Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gone rather swimmingly for us ahead of Saturday’s game. I’ve got Romero Maddison and Son in my fantasy football team, so only a matter of time before Son gets sent off.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got this on the radio, so can't comment on the validity of any decisions. Got to say that I'm enjoying this utter shambles as a Wolves fan.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it isn't a penalty there then it is clearly a dive (which it was).

Why hasn't that been ****ing punished? Fed up with this **** from Sterling.

There's that grey area where there's contact so you can't say 100% he dived rather than just lost balance.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody know how good Spurs' U23 side is?

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think James should have gone then. He looked at the player and then put his elbow in his face. the arm doesnt need to be at right angle for the elbow to be effective

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think James should have gone then. He looked at the player and then put his elbow in his face. the arm doesnt need to be at right angle for the elbow to be effective
Let's get the protractor out, I'm saying the angle was 88°

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least. James might have just got away with one.

These two hate each other with a passion.

There's a thought that London clubs struggle more than others because of so many local derbies in a season. Kinda see it when you look at games like this.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
Looking like it's a kick fest ( hoping) you kick us we kick you - a few more reds will do nicely. On a more important note hope spurs don't lose love us to be first to beat thm.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully a red for Son in the second half.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the Caicedo goal hadn't been ruled out for offside does VAR bother to go back and check the Romero challenge with no penalty decision needed?

That is an excellent point. I don’t think they would have, but there again with those clowns at Fawlty Towers, anything is possible.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR has jjst completely taken over the game that it leads to cheating and arguing over every single decision

We were all sold a complete lie that it would only be involved for unambiguous clangers. The sort of decision that may happen once a month at most. It was evident after a week that once they were given an inch they'd take a marathon.

With the odd exception, most PL games are generally very tight affairs. Where once they were defined by the tactics of a manager, a set piece routine, a goalkeeping performance etc. They're now almost always decided by the technology. And the worst thing is, the broadcasters do nothing but bask in it.

Last edited:

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking like it's a kick fest ( hoping) you kick us we kick you - a few more reds will do nicely. On a more important note hope spurs don't lose love us to be first to beat thm.
Agreed, they have to lose at some point.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good night for Wolves so far. Hopefully a couple more red cards for Spurs. O'Neil must be watching this thinking about how can we get as much pace up front as possible. It's a shame Neto is injured as he would have a field day against that high line.

Yorkshire Wolf

Reaction score
Can’t deal with the stress of another half like that, unless spurs can pick some more reds up

Back
Top Bottom