Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Palmer scores. Given after VAR took an age to decide

Gedwolf

Reaction score
Well done England for getting to the final, yet to concede. Let's go win this

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be a cracking final. Spain very good tonight as well.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely inspired by the u21 win yesterday, but..... I had a dream last night where Morgan Gibbs-White is lifting the senior World Cup for England. He is a battler, he may be a **** but has that something about him. If he gets 12 goals and 10 assists next season he could be in the England team.
Ludicrous dream or a possibility?

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely inspired by the u21 win yesterday, but..... I had a dream last night where Morgan Gibbs-White is lifting the senior World Cup for England. He is a battler, he may be a **** but has that something about him. If he gets 12 goals and 10 assists next season he could be in the England team.
Ludicrous dream or a possibility?

Definite possibility. Good good player finally showing his true potential. Today he could become one of very few England players ever at any level to win two major tournaments.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks pretty evenly matched so far. I really like MGW, always have (I know he's a tit but was our tit and still should be, he's quality), and would like to see him lift another babbie cup.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks pretty evenly matched so far. I really like MGW, always have (I know he's a tit but was our tit and still should be, he's quality), and would like to see him lift another babbie cup.
He's been **** so far.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have been 1 up after 5 mins and now we are looking like 11 strangers on a park. Midfield is anonymous and no one holding the ball up top. Spain look better technically and have mastered the art of diving at an early age

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should have been 1 up after 5 mins and now we are looking like 11 strangers on a park. Midfield is anonymous and no one holding the ball up top. Spain look better technically and have mastered the art of diving at an early age
And always touching their faces looking for blood. Embarrassing stuff from these little fannies. Come on England.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW has been dreadful so far. In good company though as we are feeding off scraps of misplaced possession. Sitting back too much for my liking

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a clear yellow and a sending off but the ref shows him 2 fingers instead by means of a warning. Poor

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW off. I really like the lad and think we made a mistake even at that price. But he's been anonymous tonight.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cole Palmer loses the ball every time he gets it and his touch has been horrible in this game.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not impressed with England when I’ve watched them this tournament. Given the money that’s been spent on some of these players they’re not a good watch.
True. But they're 1 up in the final. If this was Italy some (not me) would be admiring their ability to grind out a result when it matters.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Colwill aside, not madly impressed by many of this group. Curtis Jones is decent. Not sure if that say's more about the tournament or how well they play as a team.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
True. But they're 1 up in the final. If this was Italy some (not me) would be admiring their ability to grind out a result when it matters.
It’s a fair point, not knocking them. Just feel with £30m/£40m players on the pitch we’d have played a bit more football.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who does the Spain gk play for, and is he available?

Reaction score
Cheatmanship is ruining the game. I wish coaches would take a stance and say any player that wants to cheat through a game is not getting minutes in my teams.
So disappointed with England and consequently can't feel a sense of pride in this performance

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Cannot believe someone on the Mix said MGW was a €60m player .. awful this evening missed a tap in cannot hold the ball up .. not denying he has talent but €60m come on
Still think we had Forest's pants down. MGW and Johnson standout in Forest's side but think that says more about the overall quality of their team.

Back
Top Bottom