Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching Grimsby vs Solihull..can anyone explain to me please why Grimsby didn´t get a penalty?

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Harry Kane has obviously had a charisma Transplant.
Dull as ditch water.
How he's Captain of England is beyond belief.
Seems to lack leadership qualities.
OK he can score some excellent goals but as for his role as England's Captain, MEH BIG TIME!!
More interested in showing off his rainbow gear to Hungarians.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Solihull Moors 1-0 up at HT in the National League playoff final. Hopefully they can hang on! Be great to have another Midlands football league side.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why don't they play at the millennium/principality stadium? Would surely fill it and would be an incredible atmosphere. Cardiff City stadium is just... Underwhelming

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Why don't they play at the millennium/principality stadium? Would surely fill it and would be an incredible atmosphere. Cardiff City stadium is just... Underwhelming
It's more intimidating and the Welsh have an excellent record at CC. The Welsh FA ballsed up by moving the 77 home tie v Scotland to Anfield in search of an extra few quid

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's more intimidating and the Welsh have an excellent record at CC. The Welsh FA ballsed up by moving the 77 home tie v Scotland to Anfield in search of an extra few quid
I guess so, I do have good memories of Wales playing there in the mid 2000s though

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The referee makes an excellent decision in the Solihull v Grimsby final as there was a nasty clash of heads that he is looking straight at and he stops play immediately, only to be surrounded by irate Solihull players demanding to know why he did play on as their bloke was attacking. Players want it all ways and as the big 6ft 9 inch forward Hudlin who was one of the players involved in the incident has now had to leave as he cannot see out of one eye, well done Referee !!!!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No doubt this has been mentioned before, but whoever decided to play this game at West Ham needs ****ing shooting.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah but I also feel for Wales too. They’ve waited so long for this chance. If it wasn’t for the war, I’d love to see Wales win but today I hope Ukraine wins.
Thats fair enough Vancouver. I live several miles from the Welsh border, so even if there was no war on, I would still want Ukraine to win :)

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Yeah but I also feel for Wales too. They’ve waited so long for this chance. If it wasn’t for the war, I’d love to see Wales win but today I hope Ukraine wins.
As a Taff, I can understand this statement. There's been some patronising stuff about Wales allowing Ukraine to win. It's ok. We got the powerhouse Moore upfront ;) Fearing the worst. Anyways, Summer Lightning to be quaffed. Yma o Hyd.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats fair enough Vancouver. I live several miles from the Welsh border, so even if there was no war on, I would still want Ukraine to win :)
I’m from Dublin so I always root for the small guys.
Canada too is small fry in the football world but has qualified for the World Cup and we’ll be sorely tested to get to the knockout stages.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't stand the Welsh. They hate us with a passion. Viva Ukraine!

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Harry Kane has obviously had a charisma Transplant.
Dull as ditch water.
How he's Captain of England is beyond belief.
Seems to lack leadership qualities.
OK he can score some excellent goals but as for his role as England's Captain, MEH BIG TIME!!
Elvis, I think you've got that wrong, unless maybe the transplanted charisma has rejected him.

Reminds me of the old about the guy who had an asshole transplant, but the asshole rejected him.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 at the back only works if your wing backs play well, England's didn't yesterday
Neither did Mount or Bellingham
Funny reading this back.

Maybe Southgate should've listened to the Mix! Play a back four, don't play Coady and maybe they wouldn't lose to Hungary.

It really is so similar to Wolves.

Who benefits from a 3-4-3 in that England team? Nobody apart from Coady. It's not criticising him as a player it's just, as with Wolves, he's central to the major problem that's holding/held the team back even if it's not his fault.
Nothing at all to do with the crap midfield (Justin, TAA, Rice, Mount, and Bellingham) then? They are meant to be the winners of the ball in midfield and the creators. FFS, Kane came to the LB position a couple of times yesterday to get the ball.
Nothing wrong with 3-4-3 or 3-5-2 IF the midfield know how to win the ball, create space, pass and move.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just a personal thing mate...family troubles. Lots of badness. Screwed me up .
We all have our own experiences, as you know I'm a bit of a **** probably why I get on with them.

Need to discuss music again at some point.

Back
Top Bottom