Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Van Djik recovery speed and positioning amazing. Has the mental attributes of an elite defender and rare physicals ones to boot. And he's excellent on the ball.

He's so important to how they play with that high line. No surprise how much they fell off without him last season. You can see just how much his reputation alone scares most players when they go near him.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How much did Buendia cost Villa again? 38 Million wasn't it?! Not enough has been made on just how much money Villa have spent on some bang average players.....

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we beat Man City 3-0 tomorrow, they and Liverpool will both then be level on points, goal difference and goals for/against.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Moss summing up the problem with refereeing in one go tonight. He was so bad if Villa accused him of cheating you couldn’t blame them, even though I don’t think he was cheating, just bloody useless.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Watkins just spent the 2nd half throwing himself into Liverpool defenders then falling to the floor. He played pretty well but looked ridiculous

Tomcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Good result tonight I reckon. Keeps Villa at arms length & means we have a real say on who wins the league this year. If we beat City tomorrow the last match away at Liverpool could be great.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Van Djik recovery speed and positioning amazing. Has the mental attributes of an elite defender and rare physicals ones to boot. And he's excellent on the ball.

I saw Virgil Van Dijk play some 10 years ago now for Celtic against Benfica in a Champions League Group game and it was clear then that the bloke was going to very special as like all the great players he seemed to have so much more time than anyone else. Even then his reading of the game was different class.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa not as bad as I had originally thought.
Just average

I imagine City will do us tomorrow, but it's nice that it matters

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Moss summing up the problem with refereeing in one go tonight. He was so bad if Villa accused him of cheating you couldn’t blame them, even though I don’t think he was cheating, just bloody useless.
I dunno conspiracy theorists might conclude tomorrow we will get many decisions and var going our way so that the premier League can setup a grand stand finish to the season.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alongside us v City tonight, a record of well over 67k are heading for the FA Youth Cup Final between Manchester United and Nottingham Forest! That includes 5k Forest fans too

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If Aston Villa did accuse Moss of cheating, they would have the book thrown at them, so they can't say much. However, surely those in charge of the game could see what an incompetent performance that was by the referee. I hesitate to use the word 'cheat' but clearly something was very much amiss in that game. Referees should be fair, honest and impartial, I am not sure that Moss was.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Surely Leeds will go down now. Missing Ayling and James for their remaining games and a few injuries too. Stonewall red card.

Back
Top Bottom