Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Tickets for Blackburn Match

E

Edgmond Wolf

Too many to count....there are loads of tickets left!!:eek:

North Bank - Sold Out
South Bank - Sold Out
Steve Bull - Loads left
Billy Wright - Loads left
Corner - loads left

Will this game sell out even though it is a family four designated match??

D

Dan dingle

Could really do with a good crowd to get behind the team but in all fairness you can understand why people will stay away with the events of yhe last 2 weeks

E

Edgmond Wolf

Could really do with a good crowd to get behind the team but in all fairness you can understand why people will stay away with the events of yhe last 2 weeks

Thats why I looked but it looks far from been sold out :eek:

W

WasStefan

In Steve bull lower (moved cause Away fans in south bank), I also detect a $$$$e atmosphere! Joy

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ive got 1 ticket for sale in southbank sl4 area for £15 now sold

Last edited by a moderator:
D

devon_wolf

Just had a quick look, and from what i can see i reckon theres about 1,000 left to sell.

Pretty good to me, if im honest.

See you all there, COYW.

A

andyc225

Looking forward to it to be honest. I hope we win and that it doesn't turn nasty.

Mutley

Reaction score
I got ours in the Steve Bull lower on Saturday, and we couldnt sit together. So I thought they would have nearly sold out.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

That's encouraging. Let's hope we all stick together. Right old 6 pointer this, but could mentally be worth more than that on how the rest of the games go.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At pub to watch it, am not paying ticket prices again until the price comes down.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my ticket in J2 of Steve Bull tonight. Will cheer my lungs out for the lads. We need total support for this one; its too important not to.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Offered my ticket to a mate on the proviso he boos the players on and doesn't stop booing throughout the game

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Intrigued by their offer in their blues bar of £2.00 a pint untill the first goal is scored.

F

FRAZ-WOLF

I have more interest in non league so I'm not going. I'll be watching Redditch United

E

Edgmond Wolf

Ticket update..........

Too many to count....there are loads of tickets left!!:eek:

North Bank - Sold Out
South Bank - Sold Out
Steve Bull - Loads left
Billy Wright - Loads left
Corner - loads left

Will this game sell out even though it is a family four designated match??

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At pub to watch it, am not paying ticket prices again until the price comes down.

cant see what this so called argument about ticket prices is about

early bird season ticket behind goals works out at £19 a ticket for 19 home games in the prem, or even more a bargain if we go down and have the 23 home games

U

ulsterwolf

is there any reason why the bolton match tickets only have the corners off the billy wright and steve bull stand available. heading over to this and never had this limited choice

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cant see what this so called argument about ticket prices is about

early bird season ticket behind goals works out at £19 a ticket for 19 home games in the prem, or even more a bargain if we go down and have the 23 home games

At the end of the day some people can't see what's in front of their nose. An early bird ticket has been great value for years. This season anyone can have one yet people still keep moaning about prices :confused:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the end of the day some people can't see what's in front of their nose. An early bird ticket has been great value for years. This season anyone can have one yet people still keep moaning about prices :confused:
I would agree Burton that it's great value if you're watching Swansea or Norwich or even Albion but what we've been fed this season it's a complete rip off - however will be there Saturday!!!!!!

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would agree Burton that it's great value if you're watching Swansea or Norwich or even Albion but what we've been fed this season it's a complete rip off - however will be there Saturday!!!!!!

£19 a ticket a rip off ??

GIVE OVER

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it's not just the prices, it's also the quality of football on display which has been very poor all season.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on you blokes, stop it. We are not supposed to be happy with anything at Wolves especially our prices, even though as you say thay are very competitive.

Very happy with mine though, the early bird is a bargain, has been for years.

Oh no sorry, it`s not, it`s a disgrace what they charge, they are a complete rip off. Boo, sack the board.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

At the end of the day I watched us in the old 4th Division when there was no such thing as a season ticket so I can cope with this season and whatever next season brings.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At the end of the day I watched us in the old 4th Division when there was no such thing as a season ticket so I can cope with this season and whatever next season brings.

This sounds like a proper "supporter" talking to me.

Good on ya Burton. We need more with the same attitude.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

This sounds like a proper "supporter" talking to me.

Good on ya Burton. We need more with the same attitude.

Indeed.

Only 1.5 days now to go until our season kicks off.

Hopefully everyone gives them a chance on saturday.

I know i will, so will my bro sat to my right.

Not sure about my dad though to my left. We'll have to work on him. He's a tad more critical, a tad quicker than me.

D

Dewsburywolf

Anyone who signed up (£20 a throw) to MyWolves or Young Wolves. That damned small print again

J

JR's Boots

Come on you blokes, stop it. We are not supposed to be happy with anything at Wolves especially our prices, even though as you say thay are very competitive.

Very happy with mine though, the early bird is a bargain, has been for years.

Oh no sorry, it`s not, it`s a disgrace what they charge, they are a complete rip off. Boo, sack the board.

I agree that the early bird is well priced but I've paid £500 this year and seen us win 3 times so even with my lousy maths that works out at roughly £167 per victory. Not good value.

Back
Top Bottom