Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thoughts with the Craddock Family

B

Burlton Wolf

Apologies if already posted, gutted to hear that Jody's son has been diagnosed with Leukaemia, my thoughts are with him and his family, stay strong.

D

dazmanwolf

Oh that sucks! Sad news!

Would be good if the club could rally round and organise a charity match for him. He won't be short of players for it or supporters to attend.

D

Danwolf

That is terrible esepcially considering what the family have been through in the past.

Bone marrow donors are still desperately needed for sufferers - everyone should become a donor. Check out Anthony Nolan Centre (I am a donor).

H

Hawkins discuss

This is not good news at all
Hope the lad is ok

A

andyc225

This is awful news. My thoughts are with Jody and family.

W

WasStefan

Bloody hell. Best wishes to his son & family. Shocking news.

For the good of his family he should retire now, and if needed the club should help out financially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Our eldest was diagnosed with Cancer 2 years ago.$$$$ time believe me.Our thoughts are with Jody and his Family.x

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Best wishes to Jody and his family. Puts everything into perspective.

Seasider

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is such crap news. Jody Craddock always strikes me as one of life's good guys. As a parent myself, I can imagine the pain and anguish he is suffering. He has already suffered the loss of a child - which doesn't bear thinking about. My thoughts are with Jody Craddock and Toby and the rest of the family. Let's hope Toby responds well to treatment.

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
lovely bloke. hope the wee lad is ok

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
That is such crap news. Jody Craddock always strikes me as one of life's good guys. As a parent myself, I can imagine the pain and anguish he is suffering. He has already suffered the loss of a child - which doesn't bear thinking about. My thoughts are with Jody Craddock and Toby and the rest of the family. Let's hope Toby responds well to treatment.

Exactly this Seasider.

Best wishes Jody and Toby. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

P

phil_e

Puts our "shocking season" into some perspective doesn't it. Hope the little man gets well soon.

B

BigBadWolfie

Terrible news. Jody is such a true professional and likeable man. Proud to wear our shirt. Here's hoping young Toby is successfully treated.

Best wishes to you and your family Jody.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Puts our "shocking season" into some perspective doesn't it. Hope the little man gets well soon.
Couldn't have put it better. Fingers crossed for the family.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Just impossible to imagine what the Craddocks must be going through, I wish them all the best and hope that they find the strength to get through this horrible situation. Out Of Darkness Cometh Light.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful news. I hope Toby makes a full recovery ASAP.
All the best Jody and family.
Craddock chants in full force on Sunday.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best wishes Jody, Shelley and most of all little Toby at this awful time.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy and full recovery young fella.
Glad to see the Club are quite rightly giving them full support.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have met Jody several times and he is a top bloke. I could never imagine how heartbraking it must be to go through that much pain not once but twice.

My genuine thoughts are with him and his family.

C

cooper_J

What more will that family have to go through?

We (as supporters) should do something to raise money as a gesture. It's unfortunate there is only one game left.

D

Dewsburywolf

Hate this illness, lost too many members of my family to cancer related deaths

Keep strong Jody & family, prayers for Toby

Reaction score
Hope all goes well for the Craddock family. All Wolves fans will be wishing them the best for the future.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this. Seems one of life's good guys does our Jody C.

That family have had it hard.

S

SimplyTheWolves

Jody the very best of wishes to you and your family, get well soon Toby.

B

BlakemoreWolf

best wishes to all the family and i hope his son makes a full recovery

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jody is a genuinely nice guy, has always got time for the fans, a model professional in every sense. My thoughts and very best wishes to all the family, hope to see you all on the pitch at Molineux sometime soon

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We (as supporters) should do something to raise money as a gesture. It's unfortunate there is only one game left.

Absolutely.

How many years has Craddock been at the club?? Surely he may be due a testimonial. Would be a nice touch if the club could arrange something for our pre-season, an opportunity for the supporters to show our support for Jody and his family and perhaps the club could match whatever was raised through gate receipts etc.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Such awful news, good luck with your treatment Toby, hope you can make a full recovery, love to all concerned, my thought are with you all.

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All best wishes for the young lad and the Craddock family, stay strong, keep the faith and God Bless.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If such a thing is possible to organise in 2 days then I'm sure 90% of wolves fans would put their hands in their pockets for this.
Sure he doesn't need the money but it's the gesture that counts

D

Deleted member 4023

Hope the treatment goes ok.Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time

J

johnybig32

Thoughts with him

Will this mean he has played his last game? WIll he decide to retire to look afterhis son?

Back
Top Bottom