Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Third kit

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
Ordered mine, I was contemplating having mendes accross the shoulders but the suggestion of an image of jorge on a wolves/ Portuguese style top is really appealing

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Bought the home shirt from the club shop today. I'll be ordering this as soon as I get the Wolves cash added onto my account.

Bilston paul

Groupie
Reaction score
Just ordered it. Very nice looking shirt. Slightly off topic I was in marmaris turkey last week on holiday and practically every clothes shop was selling the new home shirt. I got one for about 8 quid. Looks and fits OK for a snide. In all the years I've visited Turkey it's the first time I've ever seen anything remotely wolves related on sale there. It was displayed alongside Munich, Liverpool, man United, celtic and the big Turkish teams made me chuckle as the other year I was over there I had a wolves top on one day and all the local shopkeepers were shouting out HULL CITY!!!!! HULL ******* CITY..

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I bet she hated Christmas then.........
The saying is blue and green should never be seen without a colour in between.

ill have to take your word for it! Funny enough don’t remember being with her at Christmas.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm slow this year buying any tops,I war impressed with the hum or the away un this year but they have grown on me.The 3rd kit and that goalie one is superb.My question is...How are they coming up size wise.? If I were to get the hum one first as I can gew up the shop and buy it.Would the others be the same fit.So I can buy online and be sure it fitted correctly..?

iamthenewno2

Reaction score
Never buy the same shirts for my son and me, unfortunately for him he already has the away top on order so this beauty is mine!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Took a gamble and just ordered that goalie top.I have bin ordering the large so I'm hoping they ay coming out big.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The home kit in Large is similiar in size to the 18/19 shirt if thats any help.

Luckily lockdown has meant im a medium for the first time in a decade :cool:

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say, I am going to buy the away shirt - it’s so ****e that it’s good.

I may be one of only 20 people to own one and in twenty years time it will be worth a fortune and people will be posting on here to try and get one (with some sort of convoluted sob story probably).

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Talking of shirts going for a fortune just thought I’d see how much the Fosun ones were going for on eBay, no home ones on there at all and only one away one at £300. Think I’d better stop wearing my home one by the look of it.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
The last time I bought 2 shirts in a season was the double relegation burrda shirts, got the green away cheap in a sale IIRC. Well I've finally decided it's time to get 2 again and the third top is on order to go with the home I already have. It's just too nice not to have in my opinion.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm 68 and buying all 4.The 4th being the goalie top with short sleeves.Big turn around being as 2 wiks agew I war buying any of em. :p

I've given the black one from last year away,and I've ony wore the hum one 2 times so I'm gonna do the gardening in that for a few wiks,just to give it some wear time. :tonguewink:

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Just had a text saying this kit is the fastest selling in club's history? Not seen anything official to back this up but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the fast selling of the 3 launched this season

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I guess you're in for a surprise when you see all the promo material where we've dropped the hexagon completely....
I can't wait for the day the hexagon is removed and the wolf is merged into the shirt. I hate it, always have. It's a cheap unimaginative hangover from the 90s and should have gone when we hit the premier league.

dnf14

Reaction score
Just had a text saying this kit is the fastest selling in club's history? Not seen anything official to back this up but it wouldn't surprise me if it was the fast selling of the 3 launched this season

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
Ah sorry.. too many transfer rumours to keep upto date on third kit :tearsofjoy:

Hopefully 2nd kit gets binned off now ... and hope 3rd kit sales sends clear message that less is more when it comes to 1st kit

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah sorry.. too many transfer rumours to keep upto date on third kit :tearsofjoy:

Hopefully 2nd kit gets binned off now ... and hope 3rd kit sales sends clear message that less is more when it comes to 1st kit

The whole point of the patterns on kits this season is to prevent fraudulent kits being sold, unfortunately the club got it wrong on the away kit...any other colour for the pattern and it would actually be nice...

Arthur

Reaction score
I can't wait for the day the hexagon is removed and the wolf is merged into the shirt. I hate it, always have. It's a cheap unimaginative hangover from the 90s and should have gone when we hit the premier league.

Very good point that, it seems that's the logo they are using on matchday teamsheet template for this season. Potential rebranding in the pipe? Would follow the "minimalist" trend launched by Liverpool. Would love it too.

Back
Top Bottom