Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Third kit

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only complaint is that we have finally become one of those teams that changes our badge colour for the shirt.

I guess you're in for a surprise when you see all the promo material where we've dropped the hexagon completely....

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like others, great kit, but I despise the single colour badge that everyone is adopting. It slightly loses our identity. Let's hope it inspires the players that wear it to play better than last night.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Players will hardly get to wear it as nobodies gonna clash with our away kit r they :)

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
an ex said to me once red and green should never be seen! on this showing id have to agree

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This third kit looks classy compared to away /second kit :)
Will probably buy this for my grandson

D

Deleted member 5962

No Jota in the launch pics. Given he's one of our biggest Portugese stars, seems a bit strange...
third-kit-5.jpg

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's so nice. And you just know those at the club were like... "shall we do it...?!" with grins on their faces. I will be buying.

D

Deleted member 11332

I really like that. I'll get one for the nipper, don't wear them myself as I don't play 5 aside.

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really like it, apart from the badge not being in gold and black. I will now buy both away shirts.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
are large swathes of our population really so dim?

the number of people on twitter saying 'It lOoKS LikE tHe pORtUgAL KiT' or similar

is it really that hard to comprehend that this is a marketing ploy to take the **** out of them and capitalise on our links with portugal?

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Love that the material is plain design. Such a rich colour too and overall real classy look to the kit.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I’ll be really interested to compare global sales between this and the away shirt.

Initial reaction on here and social media is far more positive for the third kit and its simple, clean design, and I wonder if that will be reflected in the wider sales numbers (accepting that some people may not want to pay for another shirt if they have already brought both the home and away).

Either way, it should give the club some useful information as to our target market and kit design going forwards.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love the shirt, why can't they do exactly the same in old gold?

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love it! Awesome. I’m getting one with Mendes in the back to further wind people up!
Getting them for my girls!

Back
Top Bottom