Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Third kit

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally ordered all three shirts and that beautiful GK shirt, plus the away kit for my girlfriend. You’d think after almost £400 they’d throw in free shipping! Lol

Very right about the free shipping, especially if you spend over a certain amount. At least you had the sense to order them all at once,

Last edited:

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be really interested to compare global sales between this and the away shirt.

Initial reaction on here and social media is far more positive for the third kit and its simple, clean design, and I wonder if that will be reflected in the wider sales numbers (accepting that some people may not want to pay for another shirt if they have already brought both the home and away).

Either way, it should give the club some useful information as to our target market and kit design going forwards.
I would imagine that this third kit has guaranteed the away shirt will be one of the worst sellers in recent history.
I think the idea that the “yoof” market will like the away shirt has been massively over played.
Could be wrong of course.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be really interested to compare global sales between this and the away shirt.

Initial reaction on here and social media is far more positive for the third kit and its simple, clean design, and I wonder if that will be reflected in the wider sales numbers (accepting that some people may not want to pay for another shirt if they have already brought both the home and away).

Either way, it should give the club some useful information as to our target market and kit design going forwards.

The club media coverage focuses much more on the players in the third strip than it did for the away strip, which is interesting.

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I dont recall seeing any player in away kit actually... your right its like this is the real away kit. Wish it was... would make the cloud thing more of the experimental shirt. Really hope we play in this one instead:D

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
I really like that one, I think that's going to be a purchase.

They should just dump the new away shirt and use this instead, I reckon a lot of the fans will probably go that way

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see full grown blokes becoming full kit w****** for 5-a-side in this kit.
Nailed it.
The fact that the sponsor logo is all one dark colour on a dark background making it non intrusive swings it for me.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That's a bit more like it.

Might actually get one of these for the first time in years.

D

Deleted member 5276

This would have been so much better had it been released on 1st April.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Laughing all the way to the bank! (carrying Euros, of course)

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't wait to see us in this. What a glorious shade of red! "Mendes Red", I believe is it's correct name :D

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to next years effort to celebrate Conor Coady being the next england captain.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m in the minority of not being too keen on it.
They could have at least left the club badge unaltered. Nothing about it says wolves.
I guess it’s better than last years 3rd or this years 2nd , but still in the thumbs down category for me.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its actually quite clever marketing by the club. We had the Mexican inspired one last year to help use Jimenez to tap into the Mexican market. This year we are doing the same with the Portuguese players.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My lad has got a big decision to make now :) He likes the away kit, but then he saw the home kit in the flesh and he liked that, he'll love this too, but already has a Portugal Kit with Neves 18 on the back, so we'll have to see. At £70-80 for the kit he can only have one!
Still wants the away kit!

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I love it. Think it would be even better with the Wolves badge still old gold, but still really nice. Hope we wear it more than the away one!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only complaint is that we have finally become one of those teams that changes our badge colour for the shirt.
Agreed, it would be mint if the badge was old gold and black to stand out

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered one to cheer myself up.

Back
Top Bottom