Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen Albion are on Sky tonight v Swansea at 8pm. Might give it a view just to see how bad they are?!

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen Albion are on Sky tonight v Swansea at 8pm. Might give it a view just to see how bad they are?!
Unfortunately, as bad as they are, Swansea are one of a handful of sides at the minute who are actually even worse.

They fail to win tonight it will put a smile on my face for first time since Thursday.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deep deep down. Somewhere that I don’t really talk about.
I actually feel a bit sorry for Albion fans. They seem to have constant Friday or Monday games. Bit irritating for those that have to travel.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I actually feel a bit sorry for Albion fans. They seem to have constant Friday or Monday games. Bit irritating for those that have to travel.

A very caring thought that does you credit Sir but looking at the huge swathes of empty seats at The Poorthorns I think many of the " greatest fans around " no longer travel to Albion games regardless of when they kick off :D:D:D:D

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Things that are always on SKY TV these days but really annoy me

That Go Compare prat

Rylan Clarke Harris on seemingly every advert

WBA

:(:(:(:(:(

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree, I can see Albion winning tonight as Swansea are ****.
Slighty OT but footie is such a funny old thing. We moved to near Swansea in 2012 and I got to see quite a bit of them then, esp their European nights. They had such a great team, Fabianski, Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, loads of Spaniards and Michu at his best. I used to watch them and sit there dreaming of Wolves with these type of players and us playing in Europe. In the intervening years we've kind of switched places with them. Funny old game!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Slighty OT but footie is such a funny old thing. We moved to near Swansea in 2012 and I got to see quite a bit of them then, esp their European nights. They had such a great team, Fabianski, Ben Davies, Ashley Williams, loads of Spaniards and Michu at his best. I used to watch them and sit there dreaming of Wolves with these type of players and us playing in Europe. In the intervening years we've kind of switched places with them. Funny old game!
Lets hope they find some of that old magic tonight!

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

It’s ok. It means they have weekends free to spend time with their sisters.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to say it is great to see them like this.

Their team shouldn't even be that bad but all the confidence/hope/belief has been drained from the players and fans. Those that are there couldn't even be bothered to boo. Apathy. Long may it continue.

I fully expect them to win this by a set-piece as Swansea are so weak in the air, but either way it's very nice to see how low they are right now.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must be lucky, of course its entirely different living in Wolverhampton, but I don't ever remember a Benny taking the **** after a result in a pub I've been in. Must be such a tricky scenario that causes a few bruises.
Try living in Cradley mate, unfortunately there’s a few of them. No trouble in my local though, most the Albion that go in there are mates of mine for over 25 years. In fact the closest I’ve seen was after they beat us 5-1 I went in after the game and some Albion nob who I’ve never seen in there before or since started giving me a bit (as he heard my mates giving me some lighthearted grief) next thing I know my Albion mate who’s been a season ticket holder for pushing 20 years had him in a headlock.

Back
Top Bottom