Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thee of our youth involved in Ireland u19's

S

she wolf

Just been watching three of our youth team on Euro Sport, McCeary, Doherty,and Forde they lost 2-1 but our lads looked great anyone else watched it???

Last edited by a moderator:

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sadly not.... notice the youth team played southend today...drew 1-1 & lost 4-2 on pens team was Jonathan Flatt, Oliver Bashford (Tom Hill 53), Jordan Cranston, Sam Whittall, Ryan Schofield, Dominic Iorfa, Gary O'Neill (Mitch McDonald 53), Jim Kellerman, Jake Kempton (Andrew Streete 55), Zeli Ismail, Luke Ifil.

Substitutes: Aljaz Cotman, Meshak Douglas, Cieran Keane, Marcus Barnes.

lot of new players...not many 2nd yrs

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been watching three of our youth team on Euro Sport, McCeary, Doherty,and Forde they lost 2-0 but our lads looked great anyone else watched it???
They lost 2-1 having led until the 70th minute.

S

she wolf

sadly not.... notice the youth team played southend today...drew 1-1 & lost 4-2 on pens team was Jonathan Flatt, Oliver Bashford (Tom Hill 53), Jordan Cranston, Sam Whittall, Ryan Schofield, Dominic Iorfa, Gary O'Neill (Mitch McDonald 53), Jim Kellerman, Jake Kempton (Andrew Streete 55), Zeli Ismail, Luke Ifil.

Substitutes: Aljaz Cotman, Meshak Douglas, Cieran Keane, Marcus Barnes.

lot of new players...not many 2nd yrs
I only recognise a few of those names, must be younger lads or trialists, a few 2nd yrs are on Int: Duty so they must be short on players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I note that Anthony Forde is described on the FAI website as the youngest player on the Irish squad, all of 17 years of age. Seems to be making very steady progress for one so young.

S

SCB

The Ireland u-19´s have reached the semi finals of the European Championships, and are playing Spain tonight. Its live on Eurosport at 7.45 pm CET.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forde barely got a touch in the 2nd half.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
shame first 20 mins Ireland looked good but once spain scored 1st goal they faded

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Completely out classed in the 15 minutes or so I saw of the match. Ireland really struggling to keep their shape. Forde not as anonymous as suggested above but hard to see what any individual player could do at the stage I started watching. Doherty was not playing because of suspension.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very little McCarey could have done with 4 of the 5 goals. For the one I did see live I thought he came off his line too early. Hope I'm not being too critical of the lad for that one.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very little McCarey could have done with 4 of the 5 goals. For the one I did see live I thought he came off his line too early. Hope I'm not being too critical of the lad for that one.

he did make a number of good saves to keep the score down otherwise it could have been worse

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks Surrey. As I said I only saw 15 minutes of the game and while there were references to him having made some good saves, I don't necessarily take what RTE say without a certain scepticism.

Back
Top Bottom