Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Savile’s or Jimmys

Reaction score
Tony Kennedy I believe his name is, absolute melt
Saw this on one of the Wolves Facebook sites, think it was Talking Wolves, but they were saying this Kennedy fella is a legend and was just enjoying his big day! Guys family were on there too pleasing his case…despite the damning video evidence of his cowardly kick in the back

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely, he will be getting his rather unfashionable collar felt. Encroaching on the field of play is an offence, and there, for all to see, he is doing just that.
At the U23 PL2 cup final there were thousands on the pitch

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mugatu’s Derelicte! campaign hit West Brom 20 years late, typical fashion delay for the area.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seriously though, how the **** was he able to just casually stroll across the full length of the pitch to the Wolves fans? How can anyone with a straight face take the security at Albion for this fixture seriously after watching that. Absolutely pathetic from stewards and police.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Seriously though, how the **** was he able to just casually stroll across the full length of the pitch to the Wolves fans? How can anyone with a straight face take the security at Albion for this fixture seriously after watching that. Absolutely pathetic from stewards and police.
Our players and staff were still on the pitch too, and he could have been carrying a weapon or anything. Disgraceful stewarding.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw this on one of the Wolves Facebook sites, think it was Talking Wolves, but they were saying this Kennedy fella is a legend and was just enjoying his big day! Guys family were on there too pleasing his case…despite the damning video evidence of his cowardly kick in the back
I cannot believe this bloke has a family? He has parents, a wife, kids? I think he just emerged from a cave under the M6, grimy and naked, he found his clothes in a skip, and turned up at a soup kitchen near the Hawthorns where they made him Chairman of the West Brom Supporters Club!

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m quite amused by this bloke in that having seen the videos of his antics, you just know a lifetime ban is incoming as is an”Interview Without Coffee “ with the WMP

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could say this 1 bloke escalated the whole situation, kicked the lad in the corner from nowhere which probably forced the police to feel the need to get him out quickly. Then he's on the pitch meaning the players aren't safe & inspiring the granny to leg it on.
They've got some characters the Albion jesus!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could say this 1 bloke escalated the whole situation, kicked the lad in the corner from nowhere which probably forced the police to feel the need to get him out quickly. Then he's on the pitch meaning the players aren't safe & inspiring the granny to leg it on.
They've got some characters the Albion jesus!
They couldn’t take losing

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They couldn’t take losing
Basically this. Their true colours came out.

Lorded it over us for pretty much 50 years and they just can’t take it that we are light years ahead of them now. More than they have ever been in front of us.

It’s absolutely glorious to see them embarrass themselves like this.

Scruffy, smarmy ****s.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We probably can't go with the (politically incorrect) 'P***ys', but 'the Steptoes' would be just as apt...

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting how this fan is enough to have people happy to bash an entire fan base with the name of a vicious paedophile (a new low?), and yet the guy from the Rio racism incident was "not a football fan" and obviously in no way a reflection on the rest of us.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This. I think the videos of him kicking the Wolves fan, then utterly untroubled, leaving the stand and then walking virtually the length of the pitch gesturing at the Wolves fans to seek a response, is one of the most damning pieces of evidence against that tin pot club. Fine the *******s to non league obscurity and that scruffy toe rag will feel right at home.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
This. I think the videos of him kicking the Wolves fan, then utterly untroubled, leaving the stand and then walking virtually the length of the pitch gesturing at the Wolves fans to seek a response, is one of the most damning pieces of evidence against that tin pot club. Fine the *******s to non league obscurity and that scruffy toe rag will feel right at home.
Life time ban for the scruffy ****

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting how this fan is enough to have people happy to bash an entire fan base with the name of a vicious paedophile (a new low?), and yet the guy from the Rio racism incident was "not a football fan" and obviously in no way a reflection on the rest of us.

We better be careful the police might fine the club for singing there’s only one Jimmy Savile FFS

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's almost like people forget Savile was a paedophile, I don't find the mention of.his name that amusing t

Maybe more who he looks like rather than what he did. I don’t like being called a Dingle but there you go.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We better be careful the police might fine the club for singing there’s only one Jimmy Savile FFS

Let's not get worked up about imaginary police crackdowns? FFS.

But in a stadium of 30k people, there will be victims of sexual assault, and hundreds if not thousands of people who know victims of sexual assault - I bet some of them don't find it funny to trivialise.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's not get worked up about imaginary police crackdowns? FFS.

But in a stadium of 30k people, there will be victims of sexual assault, and hundreds if not thousands of people who know victims of sexual assault - I bet some of them don't find it funny to trivialise.

You are thinking about this far too much like a poster, just mentioned, it’s about Harry. He looks not because he was a bloody child sex fiend.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are thinking about this far too much like a poster, just mentioned, it’s about Harry. He looks not because he was a bloody child sex fiend.

Yes, I get the joke, he's got long white hair, very funny. Perhaps I'm old fashioned in thinking some things you don't joke about, paedophiles, cancer etc?

Back
Top Bottom