Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Savile’s or Jimmys

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Like the guy who used to get a chorus of 'there's only one Jimmy Saville' at Molineux?

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe a minute or so before that picture he can be seen kicking somebody/Wolves fan? in the back as the trouble started down the other end. Hopefully, the traveller community name and shame him and he gets the much deserved ban.

Yeah I watched that, it’s on that Albion POV you tube video posted on another thread

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t be sure it was him, don’t they all dress like that?
Now you mention it, to be in the thick of the disturbance, then be able to get through all of the stewards and police, get onto the pitch and walk down towards the away fans with your scarf held aloft… it’s unbelievable. There must be 2 of him, not only are they inbreeding they’re cloning them as well. Or.. being as they gave him the run of the place.. maybe he is their new owner?

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tony Kennedy I believe his name is, absolute melt

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the guy who used to get a chorus of 'there's only one Jimmy Saville' at Molineux?
I remember 'There's only one Freddie Boswell' to a guy with similar appearance in the 80/90s (along with 'Where's Your Caravan?' to any player with long hair).

rubyloo

Reaction score

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given events at the Hawthorns your concerned about hurting this idiots feelings?!
Criticise him all you like, it's got nothing to do with how he looks. There are plenty of people who look/dress like that who don't behave stupidly.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldn't he be restoring a steam engine or something?
I think he might have a lot of free Saturday afternoons from now on.

I would guess he's more of a 'Tommy Tank'* engine enthusiast.

*Thomas the Tank Engine. ;)

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely, he will be getting his rather unfashionable collar felt. Encroaching on the field of play is an offence, and there, for all to see, he is doing just that.

Back
Top Bottom