Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Savile’s or Jimmys

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I'm inclined to agree really, don't like the Saville stuff, it takes me back to having a go at Boro fans over the Cleveland stuff. Trouble is maybe that it started long ago, when to the general public Saville was seen as an eccentric character rather than an evil one.

Reaction score
I had a quick look on the Brighton site to see what they made of the cup draw. Most of the talk was about the BCD, and Brighton fans appear to be of the same opinion as us regarding A***** and 'Savilegate'. Some comments on there made me giggle:

Bloody hell the state of that Jimmy Saville ****. Worst part is there’s people that are related to him and let him look like that. You certainly wouldn’t let him babysit your kids based on his appearance.
There's a whole sub plot you can find on Twitter (sorry, 'X') of mad people on the pitch.

Jimmy somehow gets away from being nicked for basically kicking someone from behind in the stands and starting the whole thing and is either a) so off his nut he then gets on the pitch or b) figures cleverly he's going to get nicked when the footage lands on social media and makes the most of it with a one man pitch invasion, fronting up 4000 Wolves fans on his own. I'd like to believe b) but we all know it's a).

Then there's the middle aged woman who can barely stand who still gets on the pitch and tried to nutmeg a steward with a match ball.

Now I know no one has died it just gets funnier with every tweet I see. What an absolute set of chavtastic ****s. If you wrote an episode of Shameless with exactly the same script it would be rejected as too OTT.

I'm not very tech savvy, so not sure if I've made it clear, but the above is a comment off a Brighton fan who is responding to another Brighton fan, both on the subject of some 'legends' from down the road. This is what neutrals are saying/thinking. A***** are going to find it hard to live this down. I suspect it is not only us and Brighton who are drawing the same conclusions. I don't know how they can ever use the term 'Dingles' to describe us again without being laughed out of the place.

Last edited by a moderator:

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a quick look on the Brighton site to see what they made of the cup draw. Most of the talk was about the BCD, and Brighton fans appear to be of the same opinion as us regarding A***** and 'Savilegate'. Some comments on there made me giggle:

There's a whole sub plot you can find on Twitter (sorry, 'X') of mad people on the pitch.

Jimmy somehow gets away from being nicked for basically kicking someone from behind in the stands and starting the whole thing and is either a) so off his nut he then gets on the pitch or b) figures cleverly he's going to get nicked when the footage lands on social media and makes the most of it with a one man pitch invasion, fronting up 4000 Wolves fans on his own. I'd like to believe b) but we all know it's a).

Then there's the middle aged woman who can barely stand who still gets on the pitch and tried to nutmeg a steward with a match ball.

Now I know no one has died it just gets funnier with every tweet I see. What an absolute set of chavtastic ****s. If you wrote an episode of Shameless with exactly the same script it would be rejected as too OTT.

I'm not very tech savvy, so not sure if I've made it clear, but the above is a comment off a Brighton fan who is responding to another Brighton fan, both on the subject of some 'legends' from down the road. This is what neutrals are saying/thinking. A***** are going to find it hard to live this down. I suspect it is not only us and Brighton who are drawing the same conclusions. I don't know how they can ever use the term 'Dingles' to describe us again without being laughed out of the place.

That’s priceless great find

Back
Top Bottom