Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One related worry is that we have overestimated the interest in the market for Ruben Neves.
The market doesn´t value him as high as we as fans and club seems to do.
I don´t think we will be able to sell him this summer,and given the clubs strategy of selling before buying that is a negative.
I worry we will end up with another Adama situation here..ie,not able or willing to sell a player at or close his highest potential market value.
That is a thing we simply must be doing if we are to sell before we buy.There is absolutely no way around it.

We simply must tie down Neves for another couple of years at least if we don´t manage to flog him this summer...with the reservation I am mistaken he only has two years left on the current contract.
Even in January,he will be worth less if we don´t manage to prolong his contract.

We wasted much too much time on Adama,and let the contact time run down to result in our current situation regarding Traore.
Bad management that is,and quite a disastrous one given our strategy of sell before buy.

We simply shouldn´t let that happen again.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see that Fosun will get what they want for Neves this summer. Rumours that Richarlison is off to Spurs for £60m, if that's the price for a proven PL goalscorer and Brazilian international then I doubt anyone is going to be paying a similar amount for a defensive midfielder.
He will fit in well there, I can't stand the majority of their players, and I'm just as keen on him

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raphina going to Chelsea, does this mean Leeds now come in for Adama?
Not sure, other than a fresh start, what's in that for him. In the current circumstances, I.e. no new contract signed, l'd take any offer of what we paid for him or more. I'd try to stick a sell-on clause in there though.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raphina going to Chelsea, does this mean Leeds now come in for Adama?
Dembele still hasn't signed for Barca. Rumours say he might be going to Liverpool. Raphinha was an option they were looking at. I'm not counting Adama to Barca out until they resign Dembele or get another winger in.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Argh, why do I keep going on this bloody post - it's like an itch I can't stop scratching - there's no relief... Right, that's it, I'm off until something is confirmed by someone reliable... (probably)
Penicillin is the answer.. ..

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dembele still hasn't signed for Barca. Rumours say he might be going to Liverpool. Raphinha was an option they were looking at. I'm not counting Adama to Barca out until they resign Dembele or get another winger in.

I think there is more chance of me signing for Barca.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reports in Holland of Leeds offering £34m for PSV's Gakpo, so would suggest Adama is down there list.

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sellars bends over and says you can have traore for free as long as you promise to take neves on a 12 month loan with a pinky promise that you will sign him for 100m

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t see Liverpool meeting his ridiculous wage demands.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd like to see us sign someone now....however a lot hinges on the European market,

I'm not to fussed about Palhinha if Neves is staying, the Nunes rumours seem to have some substance given Fabrizio has reported on them, I still think its unlikely given his stock however in my opinion a player is better playing regular PL football to be noticed by the big clubs than Champions League football with a club in a smaller league, id much rather see us trying to get someone like Nunes no matter how ambitious it may be.

We ideally need a centre half, a CM, a winger and a forward.

Hopefully MGW has the chance to prove himself in our team.

Under fosun we have played our cards very close to our chest, however something could do with happening but ultimately I can't control that and

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like to see us sign someone now....however a lot hinges on the European market,

I'm not to fussed about Palhinha if Neves is staying, the Nunes rumours seem to have some substance given Fabrizio has reported on them, I still think its unlikely given his stock however in my opinion a player is better playing regular PL football to be noticed by the big clubs than Champions League football with a club in a smaller league, id much rather see us trying to get someone like Nunes no matter how ambitious it may be.

We ideally need a centre half, a CM, a winger and a forward.

Hopefully MGW has the chance to prove himself in our team.

Under fosun we have played our cards very close to our chest, however something could do with happening but ultimately I can't control that and
...and?

The suspense is killing me

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if Leeds firm up interest in Adama

Still have a feeling he could be used to get Guedes

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look, I’ve been on shift at a major local airport since 10 this morning. I’ve seen nothing. I’ll try again tomorrow.
Permission to stand down please.
Certainly not. stick to it! Plenty of flights due between now and July 1st. You will be rewarded as a prime source ITK if you spot anything Portuguese on the baggage carousel.

Back
Top Bottom