Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new heron is giving us more input on how the club works than the club itself. I wish the communication between fans and club was improved so we have more clarity on things like this.
Like a multi video set each year answering questions from the fans for example?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like a multi video set each year answering questions from the fans for example?
Just more clarity regarding transfers mate, not asking to know who's coming in or how much we've got to spend. Frustration from fans this off-season (and past two years) came from the sell-to-buy rhetoric and the constant rumours of players turning us down over the last two transfer windows, with very little in the way of a clear explanation as to why, hence why Jeff and Scott have been getting a lot of flack.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard from a reliable source that we are looking for cover at full back.
Any names? Just curious.

Frustrating that we sent Bolla and Giles out on loan. They would have been ready made unless were looking at Rafa Guerrero or someone else at that caliber.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just more clarity regarding transfers mate, not asking to know who's coming in or how much we've got to spend. Frustration from fans this off-season (and past two years) came from the sell-to-buy rhetoric and the constant rumours of players turning us down over the last two transfer windows, with very little in the way of a clear explanation as to why, hence why Jeff and Scott have been getting a lot of flack.
It will make absolutely no difference. The more you say, the more folks think they know better or others will use to hammer the club. This is one of those areas where transparency doesn't help (nor does lying). Best thing is genuinely to say nothing.

The only thing they will be judged on is results.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard from a reliable source that we are looking for cover at full back.
Excellent news, Jonny’s performances were beginning to make me think we could be in trouble if RAN/Semedo got injured again, so happy if we are planning to shore that area up

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep saying.........if we are looking for wing back cover I would be amazed if it wasn't Grimaldo....last year of his contract at benfica.....the rest is obvious..... arsenal were linked for 7m...

Last edited:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Given how most of our actual business is done so discreetly. Does anyone think Jorge Mendes may sometimes leak some false information to try and give us a competitive advantage?

For example, he might be sounding out those clubs and telling them that Neto could potentially be available later in the window for £x.

They spend the last few weeks of the window ‘negotiating’ for a player we have no intention of selling, while Jorge and Jeff sit back laughing!

Those clubs then back off other targets and potentially targets we are in competition with them for.

Then we don’t sell and it’s too late for them to secure other targets.

Surely that sort of thing happens all the time?!?

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So with the impending arrival of Nunes and ramos who do we think else is coming? Another cf and a cb or will there be any more surprises ?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So with the impending arrival of Nunes and ramos who do we think else is coming? Another cf and a cb or will there be any more surprises ?
I would like a centre back....it's being very greedy but if Collins or kilman got injured we could be affected.....boly is ok...but I would worry about yerson and toti especially in a back 4......an ideal scenario would be a centre back who could fill in at left back......think he tried that with toti in preseason but he was awful........if the Tap is back on toti might not have a future...

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tax exile who was pro-Brexit then went to live in Monaco. Was supposedly going to build a LandRover Defender replacement in Wales but then bought a car assembly plant in France....

Very successful business person. Wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw him, and I have a bad back! The kind of person, who if he were to buy into Wolves, I’d have very mixed thoughts and lots of anxiety about.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazes me with the Nunes and Ramos deals about to be sanctioned people still at each other’s throats
I mean over the years wolves fans known for arguing or fighting amongst themselves also to note we sing against each other in terms of north bank & south bank. Even though these recent times you could hear the penny drop

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very successful business person. Wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw him, and I have a bad back! The kind of person, who if he were to buy into Wolves, I’d have very mixed thoughts and lots of anxiety about.
By comparison, how would you feel about the Saudis??

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Seems a stunningly low price. I have some questions due to the one season wonder thing, but that would be great business

Out of contract next yearI believe Blackburn might just take it so they don't get nothing for him.

Seems a good player he's young enough and was pretty highly rated at one point that it could just be him maturing into senior football now ... or could be a fluke I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom