Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Ragnar

Reaction score
main focus is going to be these games right now, i doubt anything signing wise will be done untill that gap between spain and portugal
Completely different set of staff dealing with the games to the ones dealing with transfers. Will have 0 correlation.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Would Hwang be ahead of silva as a centre forward right now?
I’m not sure, don’t think there would be much in it either way.

But IF the plan is to have Hwang as competition with Jimenez, we’d probably need a new wide player now chiquinho is injured and especially when/if Traore goes.
Think he'd be ahead as the 2nd forward next to Raul but not as the replacement for Raul

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is all I'll say on the whole ITK debate.

Football is a workplace and, broader than that, a pretty small community. In any industry you get people who gossip, who share info, and who have opinions about what their employer is up to. And like any industry, that info will vary from person to person and sometimes be wholly contradictory. Go to the pub with a shelf stacker from a supermarket, you'll get opinions about what's going on in the shop. Go to the pub with a shift leader you'll get different opinions. Go to the pub with the manager you'll get different opinions again. Are any of those opinions right or wrong? Depends. Is the information they pass on about changes to the company going to be 100% nailed on? Not ever.

A friend of mine is working on a tv show that's set to start filming soon. Each time we talk, plans have radically changed. Someone who was CONTRACTED to do a thing is nolonger doing the thing. Someone they'd never thought to approach in the first place is now thinking over an offer. Things change.

Some people doubtless come here to make up info and have fun watching what happens. Others get genuine snippets and pass them on. Others still will have pretty solid info but, because of how they get that info, would never dream of sharing it on a messageboard. And even the most genuine info is prone to change at a moment's notice if Scott Dann picks up the phone at the wrong moment or Greg Halford tweets out something stupid. Or whatever the reason the Nick Powell thing got called off even after he was in being photographed in the shirt - I forget the reason.

We all chip in on threads about RUMOURS. We should take them for what they are and not get angry if they don't pan out. Just enjoy the ride.

Hugh Jarse

Reaction score
An Alsatian is sitting in a bar enjoying an after work beer.

The door opens and 2 gay race horses walk in, order a drink, and sit at the next table.

One horse turns to the other "I'm getting ******* sick of this now. They get me up at 05:30 every bloody morning, then make me train all day. And what do I get for my troubles? Bloody knackered and a poxy rosette while the owner and jockey take all the cash and glory".

His mate replies "we need to show them. Next race, I'm going to trot to the first fence and sit down, that will show them!"

The Alsatian jumps in "sorry for interrupting but you're better than that. You're elite athletes and punters across the world will gamble on your skill and determination. Seems a shame there isn't anything else you could do"

The first horse turns to his mate and says...

"**** me, a talking dog"

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A rumour from our very own Molineux Mix News Feed:

Oh Jesus

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Perfect replacement for Silva, he will definitely match Silva's goal tally of last season!

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You might say it is my choice to keep reading this thread but it is not as simple as that. It is just a pathetic compulsion that gets ever less rewarding.
I would be astonished if it turned out that even 1% of the last many thousands of posts have any relevance to potential Wolves transfer activity.

I think I need more help than I am getting from this delicious bottle of cloudy cider - and his mates.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From a mate who has a good connection at the club:

It’s all a little quiet at the moment, they are on pre season in Alicante, back on Sunday for 2 days and then off to Portugal for a week. This is when it’s thought things will happen.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From a mate who has a good connection at the club:

It’s all a little quiet at the moment, they are on pre season in Alicante, back on Sunday for 2 days and then off to Portugal for a week. This is when it’s thought things will happen.
To confirm, is the week in Portugal when things will happen or the two days back?

Thanks for this information!

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Must be all this talk about horses.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Must be all this talk about horses.
It's getting a bit like the Wolves version of QAnon on here (WWAnon?). Followers get sucked in with abstract drops from Q and start following breadcrumbs and then these are picked up by bakers and transformed into something else. Someone mentions horses, which leads onto references about donkeys and this turns into a link to Christian Benteke. Who first mentioned horses? Is he or she WW?

R

reanswolf

Keep up... he's back.
He's right though. Its desperate and not even very funny.
Shows how desperate fans are for news.

Not good this very late transfer activity (if any).
Manager needs time to bed players in properly and know what he is working with.
Collins is a great bit of business, so credit there to the club, but the lateness is desperate and smacks of lack of strategy.

I truly believe Nunes is the 'hide-behind' move that we have become accustomed to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d much rather we sign Benteke or Seferovic for a small fee as a backup to Raul if it means more funds will go towards signing a midfielder to pair with Neves. As much as I love Moutinho, I don’t want to see him start 30+ games at 36, having another quality midfielder allows us to rotate more and keep Joao’s legs fresh so we don’t see a dip in his form in the second half of seasons.

Maybe that’s because I have more faith than most in Jimenez returning to form in a better, more attacking system. I’d rather let Raul lead the line this year, hopefully he returns to form and in a year we have a proper battle between him and Silva to start (assuming Silva benefits greatly from his loan spell).

I’m very happy we got Collins, but we badly need to address the midfield as well.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all those that keep saying us ITKs know nothing. I posted this three weeks ago.
This from my sources at the club. Not trying to be ITK but just posting what i hear, I don't like to mention names unless it is a Tuesday.

We will sign Collins next week for around 20 million and Fabio will join Anderlecht on loan the following week.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back
Top Bottom