Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the first time the Wolves website could be wrong, granted, but he is definitely more than two inches taller than Joe hodge who 5ft 7

Also Dexter Lembikisa isn’t short…. and he’s taller than him

View attachment 28876
Some sites say 5'9, but I agree, he certainly looks taller.

D

Deleted member intdint

Wolves twitter back to 1877

The social media team are the last to know anything. Any signing will be in the media before they know.

No idea why people put so much faith in them knowing anything of substance

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe

Raphinha to Barca for £58mil
Traore to Leeds for £20mil
Nico to Wolves for £30mil to help Barca fund it and for us to get the midfielder we probably want the most

Along with Osorio for about £3mil, Goncalo Ramos on loan and then a striker signing from Ligue 1

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The social media team are the last to know anything. Any signing will be in the media before they know.

No idea why people put so much faith in them knowing anything of substance
Didn't used to be the case, they used to get the heads up. I don't know if they do anymore, but 3/4 years ago they certainly did as they prepped before a signing was made. Even some that never happened.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have we actually had any links to Nico Gonzalez, seen loads of mentions of him on here, is it just wishful thinking?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have we actually had any links to Nico Gonzalez, seen loads of mentions of him on here, is it just wishful thinking?
Yes loads but not for a bit.....when we all thought neves was leaving for Barcelona.....loads of reports of dinners etc with Mendes and Barcelona.... discussing players.....he is definitely in the conversations as he joined mendes in April.

Don't think Barcelona want a loan with option though, straight loan maybe....that's probably the sticking point....

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We offered to make him one of our top earners, didn’t we? Either way, if your moving somewhere for money, it ain’t Leeds.
Isn’t he very close with Orta I read from an old link. Yes we did make him a good offer probably was nearer 80k but he wanted to play in Europe I think? He has no chance of that now… if the only club that want him are Leeds then that says a lot

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe

Raphinha to Barca for £58mil
Traore to Leeds for £20mil
Nico to Wolves for £30mil to help Barca fund it and for us to get the midfielder we probably want the most

Along with Osorio for about £3mil, Goncalo Ramos on loan and then a striker signing from Ligue 1
Genius

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
I agree. I don’t see why Adama would want to go to Leeds. Doesn’t really make sense.
Better positional fit maybe? Leeds is a more counter-attacking team and I believe their wingers are set up further out wide, which fits Adama much more than Bruno's inverted wingers (Especially if we end up 442).

Also the potential for more playing time in a world cup year? I think Neto, MGW and Podence are ahead of him

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Better positional fit maybe? Leeds is a more counter-attacking team and I believe their wingers are set up further out wide, which fits Adama much more than Bruno's inverted wingers (Especially if we end up 442).

Also the potential for more playing time in a world cup year? I think Neto, MGW and Podence are ahead of him
And a good chance of being in the championship next season.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Possibly, but he looked more threatening than ever at the start of last season before we had to put the brakes on to start picking up points. I was under the impression he wanted to leave as he thought he could play for a better team than Wolves, which again, ain’t Leeds. It would be a really, really odd move imo. But we’ll see what happens!

Back
Top Bottom