Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

R

reanswolf

Griffiths is about 6ft 2!
Good, about time! Is he any good?

All I remember in recent times amongst our youth ranks are midgets but technically good players nevertheless......Luke Cundle, Morgan Gibbs-White, Joe Hodge, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Connor Ronan. There is only Donk, but i am not sure I class him as a proper midfielder really.

Last edited by a moderator:

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Cutrone finally gets a permanent move now.

Interesting that Adama travels. Maybe staying?

Someone in Italy will take a chance on Cutrone given the inevitably reasonable fee.

Getting my hopes up on Adama staying. Particularly after Leeds signed a winger last week.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus finally.

Classic Wolves transfer under Fosun. We’re linked with all and sundry then a few hours before a signing is confirmed the story breaks, and it’s usually for a player that we’ve not been rumoured to be interested.
yes.
.best to ignore all links, rumours and gossip until they’re official. Life is easier that way. :)

R

reanswolf

Saw Hodge in the final against WBA, and he was by far the most stand out player on the pitch. Was like watching a very young version of Kante!!

Regarding MGW, IF we could sell for 30 million, and get in Nunes for 40/45 million, then it would be insane.
That sounds very promising, thanks for the feedback.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Excellent news about Collins- well done to the Club!

I am convinced that one of the signings will be Nico on a loan to buy from Barcelona and that is why we were happy to let Palhinha slip through the net.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last edited:

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Agree. Looking forward to see how he does playing with players like Neves. He has undoubted talent and is excellent at set pieces.

Yep. I say this not to critcise MGW -who I want to stay and have a good season in the team- but I always rated Ronan as the gem. He just had unlucky timing coming through at a time when he didn't fit the style.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saw Hodge in the final against WBA, and he was by far the most stand out player on the pitch. Was like watching a very young version of Kante!!

Regarding MGW, IF we could sell for 30 million, and get in Nunes for 40/45 million, then it would be insane.
Agree with You on Hodge

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully Cutrone finally gets a permanent move now.

Interesting that Adama travels. Maybe staying?
Wondered about that too.
I still think he’s going……..kinda has to, doesn’t he if is not keen about staying?
( even with all info we have, I’m hoping that the Barca move happens…..somehow).

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. I say this not to critcise MGW -who I want to stay and have a good season in the team- but I always rated Ronan as the gem. He just had unlucky timing coming through at a time when he didn't fit the style.

I'd love it if both could have an impact. We need more young legs in the midfield and attacking midfield area.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was linked two weeks ago
Yes, I understand but links, rumours etc mean nothing to me. Most of them never come off so I gave up on them a loooooooog time ago.

But they’re harmless and many posters love them and they pass the time, so whatever floats your boat.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, I understand but links, rumours etc mean nothing to me. Most of them never come off so I gave up on them a loooooooog time ago.

But they’re harmless and many posters love them and they pass the time, so whatever floats your boat.

All the truths are generally out there, you just have to sift through the trash.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought he looked brilliant, told anyone who’d listen he’d be a star. Hasn’t worked out so far but hope he has a good career.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Interesting that we have gone to Spain with effectively one striker.
Suspect we're going to see a front two of Raul/MGW in at least one game and (50% of the Mix throw up on the cat) Adama played through the middle at some point...

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good, about time! Is he any good?

All I remember in recent times amongst our youth ranks are midgets but technically good players nevertheless......Luke Cundle, Morgan Gibbs-White, Joe Hodge, Joao Moutinho, Ruben Neves, Connor Ronan. There is only Donk, but i am not sure I class him as a proper midfielder really.
Ruben neves is 6ft.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent news about Collins- well done to the Club!

I am convinced that one of the signings will be Nico on a loan to buy from Barcelona and that is why we were happy to let Palhinha slip through the net.

Will Barca still want to deal with us though?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting that we have gone to Spain with effectively one striker.
Suspect we're going to see a front two of Raul/MGW in at least one game and (50% of the Mix throw up on the cat) Adama played through the middle at some point...

Hwang could play up there but not on his own. In fact I'd prefer him as a striker than a winger.

Back
Top Bottom