Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

That one's for my Dad

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear of your sad news
Will be saying a prayer for your Dad this evening to hopefully help him overcome this
God Bless Mutchy x

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Dad - a Wolves fan for getting on for 80 years, and the person responsible for my own passion for the club - was looking forward to watching the match on tv today.
Instead, around half an hour before kick off, he was in an ambulance being taken to hospital, most probably having suffered a stroke.
So, to Dad - get well soon, and the lads got you a great result today x.
Really sorry to hear that Mutchy. Hope that your old man gets better soon.

Ebbo

Reaction score
Horrible news. Hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Dad - a Wolves fan for getting on for 80 years, and the person responsible for my own passion for the club - was looking forward to watching the match on tv today.
Instead, around half an hour before kick off, he was in an ambulance being taken to hospital, most probably having suffered a stroke.
Best wishes to your dad Mutchy. Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. Hope the result cheered him up.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Much love to you and your family Mutchy - here is to as speedy recovery as possible.

the 15th Wanderer

Reaction score
Best wishes.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope he’s ok

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sending hugs Sue x

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sending you both and the rest of the family all the best, Mutchy.

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news, and my best wishes to your dad & you & family, Mutchy.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best wishes to you, your Dad and your family, Mutchy.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christ, I am so sorry. Puts football into perspective. Nothing more important than family. I hope he makes a full recovery.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon to your Dad!

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this news love. Hope to hear you telling us that he makes a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom