Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

That one's for my Dad

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
My Dad - a Wolves fan for getting on for 80 years, and the person responsible for my own passion for the club - was looking forward to watching the match on tv today.
Instead, around half an hour before kick off, he was in an ambulance being taken to hospital, most probably having suffered a stroke.
So, to Dad - get well soon, and the lads got you a great result today x.

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Dad - a Wolves fan for getting on for 80 years, and the person responsible for my own passion for the club - was looking forward to watching the match on tv today.
Instead, around half an hour before kick off, he was in an ambulance being taken to hospital, most probably having suffered a stroke.

Hope he’s ok, best wishes x

SuziQ

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that Mutchy. Hope he'll be OK.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to see this and I hope he’s going to be ok.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Hope he gets well very soon. People often say football is insignificant when it comes to the big things but it can being hope and joy even at the worst if times. When he hears we have win today I hope it gives him a lift. Thinking of you and your family.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon to your dad.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope he is ok, at least you know he is in the best place to be treated.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fingers crossed for a speedy recovery, your family are in my thoughts.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Sorry to hear that. Here’s wishing him a speedy recovery.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
My thoughts are with him and your family Mutchy x

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much love to you and your Dad Mutchy.
Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery x

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
So sorry to hear this news Mutchy.
My thoughts are with your dad tonight.
I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery, and is back watching Wolves on the telly as soon as possible. Take care.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that, best wishes and I hope he makes a speedy recovery

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this horrible news.
I hope everything turns out alright for you all.

Back
Top Bottom