Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thanks Kenny

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just would like to say thanks KJ for turning us into bottom half boring side like a Millwall/Huddersfield
We have fallen so far from last season
We have a manager who is average in this league
A bang average team
An ownership that is god knows what will happen

I feel like we are going absolutely no where

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season was solely down to sako and what he offered. This season is what you get from this standard of manager sadly

R

reanswolf

Who would want to come here when even the manager has no idea if he can buy in any window, it certainly is not a job that would appeal to many potential managers.

Feel desperately depressed, I knew we would struggle today, its all so predictable without a left winger.

M

Mr Wolf

Afobe almost took a hatrick of throwins with 10 mins left, says it all.

D

Deleted member 3545

another thing is what manager would want to come knowing theres a chance he may not fit into the new owners plans.

will wolves end up like leeds plod from manager to manager and owner to owner

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't going nowhere. We are heading into a relegation battle, at this rate!

M

morosewolf

Who would want to come here when even the manager has no idea if he can buy in any window, it certainly is not a job that would appeal to many potential managers.

Feel desperately depressed, I knew we would struggle today, its all so predictable without a left winger.
We had a left winger today, he was our best player in the first half and destroyed his full back every time he came up against him...then the manager took him off

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For the love of god Kenny just go. Please just $$$$ off and take James Henry with you

P

Paul76

We aren't going nowhere. We are heading into a relegation battle, at this rate!

Too good for relegation in my opinion. Our current position looks about right.

If we start next season though in the same situation, things could be much worse.

Afobe and Kmac will definitely be gone by then.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had a left winger today, he was our best player in the first half and destroyed his full back every time he came up against him...then the manager took him off

Tight hamstring apparently!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If we start next season though in the same situation, things could be much worse.

You may think differently if we get turned over by Rotherham!

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happened to this "exciting, attacking football" Jackett said he was going to have us playing when he joined us?

It's been neither exciting nor attacking.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What happened to this "exciting, attacking football" Jackett said he was going to have us playing when he joined us?

It was for a season and a bit. The loss of both Sako and Dicko has destroyed us.

R

reanswolf

No, I agree, he looked promising but it 'may' be first (home) match enthusiasm.

I hope he proves that comment of mine so so wrong.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All words and no action!:mad:

we love jez moxey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We did everything but score today. MK Dons parked the bus and we ran out of ideas second half. I feel we already have the players, we just need the manager to take a few risks. Would love to see a fast winger in front of Iorfa (Byrne), and an half decent attacking fullback behind Graham (Hause).
Give Holt a try! I just want to see something different because we are so bloody predictable it's painful!

Last edited by a moderator:

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was for a season and a bit. The loss of both Sako and Dicko has destroyed us.

Or rather the failure to adequately replace Sako and Dicko has destroyed us.

Dicko's situation couldn't be helped to some extent - but the club were well aware of Sako's situation well in advance - yet Jackett let the loss of him affect the balance of the side so much.

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We did everything but score today. MK Dons parked the bus and we ran out of ideas second half. I feel we already have the players, we just need the manager to take a few risks. Would love to see a fast winger in front of Iorfa (Byrne), and an half decent attacking fullback behind Graham (Hause).
Give Holt a try! I just want to see something different because we are so bloody predictable it's painful!

They didn't park the bus. We were crap. We play so deep teams dont have to park the bus.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or rather the failure to adequately replace Sako and Dicko has destroyed us.

Dicko's situation couldn't be helped to some extent - but the club were well aware of Sako's situation well in advance - yet Jackett let the loss of him affect the balance of the side so much.

Add the fact he has never given a proper chance to the likes of players he signed, in Byrne, ALF, Wallace. What is the Holt signing all about? It has taken him long enough to give Jordan Graham a chance who should have been in the side weeks ago!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackett did an absolutely brilliant job for nearly all of his first two years, this must be remembered, but sadly we've just gone so far backwards in a short space of time, really beginning to think he's not the man to take us forward now, with regret. Saying that, I don't think he'll go this season unless there's a real danger of relegation.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thank Kenny for his first year ( although many could have done what he did in that division ), sako for his second and now we see the real championship manager that he is. He's always been a midtable or below club manager with the odd foray into the top half flirting with po's. That isn't what we need now

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

How many times must I hear about next season. Who gives a flying $$$$ about next season ? All we will be us exponentially further away from promotion than we are now
Sort it out and sort it out this $$$$ing season

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackett did an absolutely brilliant job for nearly all of his first two years, this must be remembered, but sadly we've just gone so far backwards in a short space of time, really beginning to think he's not the man to take us forward now, with regret. Saying that, I don't think he'll go this season unless there's a real danger of relegation.

Any numpty would have got us out of L 1

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Last season was solely down to sako and what he offered. This season is what you get from this standard of manager sadly

Agreed .

Takes best winger off who he didn't even like 2 weeks ago.

Replaces him with a loan winger who he let's play for liverpool last week .

Leaves on his favourite who he wanted to sell to charlton and was diabolical .

Doesn't bring on one of the best players in league 1 last season and someone who has tried to make things happen when given a chance this season .

To say he doesn't have a clue is an understatement at the moment . He has to go right now .

The Eternal Flame

Reaction score
The Manager, CEO, Owner and board are never never men promising good times are just around the corner when infact they have proven to have no ambition and if we over achieve they $$$$ themselves if we get into a situation that we need to kick on from. Champagne tastes and no knickers treating the fans like mushrooms. FFS when we hit the big time our CEO thought it was cool to grow a pony tail, can you imagine what the boards of other clubs thought when that overpaid spiv/ ***** turned up in their boardrooms? I wish the whole lot would just $$$$ off. The sooner we get a new owner supported by men with strong football credentials instead of that fool Morgan who has been completely taken in by the resident spiv and who can bring in a new CEO and run our club properly and not like a 2bit circus the better. FFS, when the club hit the big time and needed to improve the team, he builds the huge folly we call the North Bank, it's roof $$$$es in rain and hundreds of seats don't even see the pitch. Aside from the academy the whole club is a joke at the moment

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That is just not true, Dicko was a more important player to us than Sako was.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sack them all. Moxey, thelwell, kj, gallen

Then sell us and start again.

Shambles is an understatement

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

People weren't saying that at the time though were they? He got the team playing for the shirt again, brought in a culture of effective passing football which was a breath of fresh air at the time, some of which carried over into the following season.

Like I said, most of that seems to have rapidly dissipated with the loss of dicko and sako and that perhaps it's time for him to move on but let's not have short term memory syndrome and forget how far he brought us forward from the utterly disastrous two years previous.

P

Paul76

Of course they would.

Wimmabigclub aye

How many times must I hear about next season. Who gives a flying $$$$ about next season ? All we will be us exponentially further away from promotion than we are now
Sort it out and sort it out this $$$$ing season

Did you even read the whole post?

Get a grip. Man the $$$$ up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
That is just not true, Dicko was a more important player to us than Sako was.

Sorry but I disagree.Sako was far and away our most influential player last season.As a threesome Sako Dicko and Afobe were excellent.

A

AlexWWFC

Agreed .

Takes best winger off who he didn't even like 2 weeks ago.

Replaces him with a loan winger who he let's play for liverpool last week .

Leaves on his favourite who he wanted to sell to charlton and was diabolical .

Doesn't bring on one of the best players in league 1 last season and someone who has tried to make things happen when given a chance this season .

To say he doesn't have a clue is an understatement at the moment . He has to go right now .

I dont agree with everything you post JW but that's spot on for me, subs today weren't even the worst he's done this season because of Bristol City, dread to think what else is to come, only used 2 again!!!!

As I've said Henry and Edwards start next week I won't be paying any attention.

Back
Top Bottom