Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thank You

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank people for their kind thoughts following my post on Saturday’s Verdict Thread. It’s not been a great weekend but peoples’ messages did help. I apologise if I spoilt the verdict thread but reading that we had put in a performance did lift my spirits a little.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You didn't spoil it all, I would have been devastated too, I'm already dreading the thought of our staffy passing away and he's only 4 !!

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Take care BW , I can’t imagine how you are feeling .

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank people for their kind thoughts following my post on Saturday’s Verdict Thread. It’s not been a great weekend but peoples’ messages did help. I apologise if I spoilt the verdict thread but reading that we had put in a performance did lift my spirits a little.
Don't be so daft .Despite the bickering the Mix is one big family

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like many, I love dogs too, and your dog's horrible accident was awful to read about. I can
certainly understand your anguish.

E

Essex Wolf

You didn't spoil anything.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
You didn't spoil anything @Bawtry Wolf, we're all thinking of you. What's happened is horrible, and if the forum has given you some comfort, then that's way more important than a football match. x

D

Deleted member 3518

Agree with all other posters, what happened was truly dreadful.:mad:

Friend of mine lost his GSD last year when she ran into a metal spike washed up on the beach, still heartbroken.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Echoing everyone else's posts nothing was spoiled what happened must have been devastating. Take care thoughts are with you

R

reanswolf

So sad for you Bawtry mate.
Lovely part of the world you come from, know Tick hill quite well.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thread wasn't spoiled Bawtry.It was sad:( but not spoilt.Take care of ya self mate.;)

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're in our thoughts Bawtry, no need to apologise.

As Soho Wolf says, dogs are part of the family.

My collie passed on Sunday after 13 great years. She went for a pet from my wife then walked over and lay in front of my chair and passed.

I'm stuck over here and by the time my wife facetimed me it was about 30 seconds to late.

I think I know how you are feeling and hope you find comfort in your other dogs.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Losing a dog is awful, until it happens to you you never realise what it does to you. So my sympathy goes out to all of you with sad tales on this thread. I unfortunately know the feeling all to well myself.

M

Mr Wolf

I bet it’s been much better this season though going out with the dogs listening to us win most weeks, I often feel my dog can sense when Wolves have lost over the weekend, I must give off a different vibe or not throw the ball as far in anger.

Back
Top Bottom