Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team v spurs

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The same was said pre Newcastle game...Newcastle were there for the taking etc, injuries etc...the fact is like Newcastle, Spurs will put a very strong team out ...the options they have up front and in midfield are head and shoulders above ours....

Try and take em on, attack, attack , attack we will probably lose comfortably...

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The same was said pre Newcastle game...Newcastle were there for the taking etc, injuries etc...the fact is like Newcastle, Spurs will put a very strong team out ...the options they have up front and in midfield are head and shoulders above ours....

Try and take em on, attack, attack , attack we will probably lose comfortably...
We could have beat newcastle and it was a very good performance , same again for spurs, with bellegarde leading the show, hwang to get a goal

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We could have beat newcastle and it was a very good performance , same again for spurs, with bellegarde leading the show, hwang to get a goal
Not denying we can't beat em....just denying that attack , attack attack....is the way ...it will leave us exposed to the counter and Spurs are frightening quick at the transition etc... regardless of having a few defenders out ...

I don't think a few players out at the back will change our approach at all......they are not as strong as they could be , but still way above us in reality..if we are naiive and go all guns blazing we will get ripped....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
if ever there was a team to counter attack surely current spurs team is one with the very high line they play
Yes, very high line, lost their quickest defender. Sadly we've lost our quickest attacker, but still I must have watched well over a thousand live games and countless more on TV and I've literally never seen anything like last night. There's positive and there's absolutely insane.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
...........................................Sa
...........Kilman............Dawson.........Toti
Semedo.............Lemina...... Gomes.......RAN
...................................Bellegarde
........................Cunha.............Hwang

Real pity Neto isn't fit for this one, however if Spurs play anything like they did last night, you'd expect the pace and running of Cunha, RAN and Bellegarde to cause them loads of problems...Channy-on-the-spot to stick it in the net.
Wouldn't be surprised to see another red card for Spurs.

I'm predicting a goal for Semedo....yeah you heard it right.

Back
Top Bottom