Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Support tonight !!

wwfc9

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****in atrocious !!! Could here a pin drop until we equalised at 2-2 !! Tonight’s atmosphere was like we were midtable with nothing to play for not a side sitting pretty at the top 9 points off promotion !!
Also don’t want to hear any bull**** about away fans being up in the gods , tonight was a night when we shouldn’t have needed anything to bounce off ...
I’m not one of these that thinks it’s better when 17k are in the ground but **** me come on it must have felt like a training ground atmosphere to the players for most part of the game ...

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To the **** behind me who moaned every time Gibbs white touched the ball stay at home and let your wife keep moaning at you.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disgraceful tonight.

Top of the league and still don’t sing. On verge of going up ffs. Should be a carnival every game.

Meanwhile blues took 5k up to Bolton tonight.

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting ****ed off with this now. Atmosphere was as as good as/better than 95% of our games at this level over the last 25 years.

It really wasn’t.

People expect us to win every game. Most people who sit by me havent got a clue and boo every sideways or backwards pass. I genuinely think some people aren’t happy unless they are moaning.

D

Deleted member 4594

It really wasn’t.

People expect us to win every game. Most people who sit by me havent got a clue and boo every sideways or backwards pass. I genuinely think some people aren’t happy unless they are moaning.
What stand you in?

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You can’t rxpect an atmosphere when the play isn’t exciting. The players looked like they expected to turn up and win. The fans turned up to be entertained. After first 20 minutes there was very little to get excited about.

CVWolves

Reaction score
Around 15% of the Bully actually make any noise. If that. It’s really annoying.

But the Southbank was far from bouncing.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can’t rxpect an atmosphere when the play isn’t exciting. The players looked like they expected to turn up and win. The fans turned up to be entertained. After first 20 minutes there was very little to get excited about.

**** off.

We are supporters. Support ! Get behind people !

We are 10 points clear and going up. If that isn’t exciting then stay at home FFS!

Daft ****s wolves fans

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
****in atrocious !!! Could here a pin drop until we equalised at 2-2 !! Tonight’s atmosphere was like we were midtable with nothing to play for not a side sitting pretty at the top 9 points off promotion !!
Also don’t want to hear any ******** about away fans being up in the gods , tonight was a night when we shouldn’t have needed anything to bounce off ...
I’m not one of these that thinks it’s better when 17k are in the ground but **** me come on it must have felt like a training ground atmosphere to the players for most part of the game ...
Bang on! The crowd weren’t up for it, it was difficult on the pitch. Sitting there talking amongst yourselves doesn’t help the team. New we would struggle from about 10 mins. My 7 year old son and I were the only ones shouting/singing in the North Bank, or at least it appeared that way! Left the game a bit down. As people are automatically thinking we are to good and will win all of our games. Cardiff away? Blues at home? Need to be on the money for the next game.

M

MattyWWFC

Atmosphere is always better when we’re the underdog. Was pretty awful in League 1 as well apart from the Rotherham game. It’ll be different next year.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought the first few renditions of ‘Nuno had a dream’ were very loud from the South Bank, sounded really impressive down in Row Z of J1 the other end of the ground.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Which hasn’t sung in decades, same as north bank.
South bank was good tonight.
Didn’t hear to much from them after the first 10/15 TBH. But the whole ground was a little too quiet.

Chiggy83

Groupie
Reaction score
No atmosphere same as when any other tinpot club bring a couple of buses of fans. When there are opposing fans singing the atmosphere improves but **** me you never heard the hull lot even when they were winning

M

Mowgli

Northbank tried. Hull fans sang throughout heard the Steve B occasionally but when you hear 'south bank south bank give us a song' from a couple of hundred Hull fans? The self proclaimed home end needs to step up to the plate.

D

Deleted member 4453

the groaning when passes went wayward did me, Christ I'm disappointed as much as everyone but I don't feel the need to have to make orgasm drones when things don't come off.

D

Deleted member 4594

Bully has been good this season.

South bank is the quietest it’s been for years

A few chants of “Steve Bull” a few times a season compares to the south bank?? Absolute myth.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bully upper
Not there tonight but that's where I sit and the average around me has to be about 86!!!!!! There is no way they'll jump about; it's all they can do to get up the stairs. There are also a lot of Indians who sit by me and whilst the lads seems pretty enthusiastic the girls seem very quiet and respectful; perhaps that's to do with their upbringing and teaching?

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

It relates to the game, everyone should know this.

We actually showed a bit of urgency, speed and intensity towards the end and the crowd responded.

I know in theory it shouldn't make a difference what happens on the pitch but it does. People are engrossed in the game and the singing/noise is a reaction to what happens.

Fans care about the game not just singing. So when they're passing side to side, going nowhere it's inevitable to shout/groan or whatever because you want them to score.

When is the last time we played really well and the atmosphere wasn't good? Can't think of one.

Of course, we can't always play well, and we didn't tonight, so all you can ask is the fans do their best - I think they did. Encouragement at 1-2, didn't get on their backs but had nothing to get on board with to be honest.

W

we8wba

Wolves support notoriously required a good away following to bounce off or an on field situation to stir the crowd

The continuous Nuno had a dream song continues to kill any atmosphere

Other factor is we’ve been spoilt with football, results and position and now we turn up expecting to win, at 1-0 players and fans were coasting

D

Deleted member 6526

All I know is at around 25 mins, for no apparent reason at all, everyone started to mumble instead of sing :(
I had a little bet with myself that it was either a goal at one of the other grounds, or the south bank had seen something, I have not got a clue what it was. Some lad in SB Lower J10 was singing his heart out trying to re activate them, but they just kept mumbling. ****ing hate it when people start talking to each other to be honest. Really ****ing hate it.
All the Nuno's songs sound great before that happened.

D

Deleted member TW5162

Sat in NB lower thought atmosphere was a little flat - but then again so was the team.

That said team has played their part this season didn’t feel when I was there that the fans played their part as well tonight to lift them when needed. Overall felt like nervous tension.

Team only looked ‘at it’ in the last 5-10 minutes when we were a goal down and felt the same about the crowd.

Just how it felt from where I sat.

D

Deleted member 6526

On further reflection...
What the hell, it was a family game. Lots of folks there that would not ordinarily go to the game. Older folk can remember when we had two stands, and the big benefit was there was always an atmosphere no matter how poor the attendance because we were all stuck in the south bank standing apart for the old uns who wanted a seat for some unknown reason. Now the ground can hold more, and to fill it sometimes we need to aim at a different demographic for some games. This was one of those. I moaned a bit ago about folks just talking to each other, I am an idiot, of course they are going to talk to each other, of course they are not going to join in certain songs. It does not matter really.

I suppose this all leads on to the posts about concessions and season tickets... So here I am going to ask, should concessions be for certain stands only?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also don’t want to hear any ******** about away fans being up in the gods , tonight was a night when we shouldn’t have needed anything to bounce off ...
Nonsense

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hull fans seemed particularly quiet. I was top corner of Steve Bull upper so couldn’t see the away section due to the iron hoarding, which will no doubt also have contributed to the lack of sound, but barely heard them when they scored.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
S4, where I stand seemed on fair form.

S

ShropshireLad

It really wasn’t.

These people are morons who don't understand the modern game and who want the ball pumped forward all the time like we did under Mick's tenure - putting a shift in...which is no effin' good if the oppo park the bus - they need to be drawn out and so the ball needs to be retained in our own half until they come out to get it.

Back
Top Bottom