Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True.
I’d have podence ahead if Hwang though I think.

Absolutely. All day long.

But realistically, we aren't going to flip Hwang after 6 months and I can't see people queueing up for him if we did!

Podence, despite his injury record, has a decent amount of value and Mendes can always move his clients around fairly easily.

I'd be fairly happy with Guedes and Neto as first choices, with Hwang, MGW and Chiquinho supporting.

Could also see MGW moving on if we had the chance to sign Guedes AND Rafa Silva maybe.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Funny that you say that... Sent to a Spuds supporting friend:

Nice **** you message to Levy. Younger, better and cheaper than Horseface Kane....
Levy is probably happy about the Haaland news……..no more pressure from Kane about leaving and with Conte there now, things are looking up.
As much as it pains me to say it, it looks like Levy played it all very well.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Levy is probably happy about the Haaland news……..no more pressure from Kane about leaving and with Conte there now, things are looking up.
As much as it pains me to say it, it looks like Levy played it all very well.
Conte and Levy are a bust up waiting to happen.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isco would be an interesting move if he’s still got the fire in his belly to play

Rob Edwards would be silly to take Watford job only last 6 months at best at least join a project like Blues with the new takeover or something

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Probaly need a 2 seater if the ones reported to be leaving actually go .. Neves Mouts Dendonker MGW .. also Sais has he has played there before

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This may be sacrilege but I would take Nico plus £50/60mill for Neves.

We could then use that money plus the Vinagre money to negotiate with Sporting for Palhinha and Nunes.

Midfield options of Palhinha, Nico, Nunes, Donk and MGW would be perfectly balanced.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Isco would be an interesting move if he’s still got the fire in his belly to play

Rob Edwards would be silly to take Watford job only last 6 months at best at least join a project like Blues with the new takeover or something
Free hit for Edwards, a upward move in his career, if he does well he'll get loads of kudos, if he gets sacked by Xmas, people will just shrug and say that's what Watford do.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rumour in Portugal is once benfica complete the transfer of David Neres from shaktar.....Rafa SIlva will complete the move to wolves ...

Rafa Silva would be an excellent signing I really hope that is one that comes to be true having said that I would also love the recent links to Palhihna, Nico, Guedes & Pedrinho all to be true as well.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rafa Silva would be an excellent signing I really hope that is one that comes to be true having said that I would also love the recent links to Palhihna, Nico, Guedes & Pedrinho all to be true as well.
I think we will get guedes n Rafa Silva......just cause we wanted pedrinho in January, doesn't necessarily mean we will want him this summer....might have been a short term fix in January...

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. Just a powerhouse centre-half or two and job’s a good un

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom